Thread: Windows 7 Needs Activated message appear when it already activated

Windows 7 Needs Activated message appear when it already activated

I have recently moved from windows vista to windows 7 on my dell laptop but when i logged on to windows gave me message saying that there is no windows activated in my system and I needed to turn on. But just avoid it and clicked on the option provided as activate it afterward. When I cross checked in control panel by just going through Start button then to Control Panel and there went to Control Panel\System and Security\System. When I looked below Windows Activation where it was mentioned that Windows is activated on my system. Now I am not able to understand Why such message are appearing to activate windows when it already activated?

Re: Windows 7 Needs Activated message appear when it already activated

I am not able to recognize the problem of yours, if window is already present and activated in your system then there should not be any such message to activate it again. I think if it is already present then you may need to try validating it yourself which you can do from the official Microsoft website. Just visit the website and try to get the manual validation done after which you may be able to avoid such provide appearing. Let me know if you resolved your problem after this.

I am going through the same problem in my system i have tried many solutions provided by the support forum but non of the solutions worked in my case. But when i contact to the official service center from where i had taken the system they just resolve my issue by reinstalling the genuine copy of windows in my system. So i think this can be problem with the copy of windows which you are using in your system which may be not genuine. Try to fix your problem by visiting to the authorized store from where you have got the system. They might do the same thing and your problem should resolved after that.

Dr. V Guest

I think the problem is with your windows files which might be mismatched which is creating the problem in your system. You need to just reinstall the windows in your system so that your problem is resolved and such message will not appear again. Other than this your problem can be because of virus which is infecting your windows files and creating problem with windows file so try to go for system scan which might resolve your windows issue.