Thread: Wallpaper Changes Back to Previous Wallpaper after Shutdown in windows 7

Wallpaper Changes Back to Previous Wallpaper after Shutdown in windows 7

I am using Asus Notebook K60IJ Series and 64-bit Operating System with windows 7 as my operating system. First time when I got this I kept the wallpaper to some image under Scenes but I was bored of that so I just changed that wallpaper to some image under nature and the change was successful. But when I restart my system by shutting it down there was no change in wallpaper and I was able to see only the previous wallpaper. I have tried several things to resolve it as tried to save it as them but no help so I want to know what can be the problem with my system? So if anyone using Windows 7 please let me know the solution for this problem of mine.

Re: Wallpaper Changes Back to Previous Wallpaper after Shutdown in windows 7

Your problem might solve by upgrading to Power4Gear Hybrid 1.1.30. there are steps to follow as:
    • Go to Start where from move to Control Panel select the option Uninstall or change a program there just remove "ASUS Power4Gear Hybrid". Reboot and start with your laptop when provoked.
    • You can get the updated version of Power4Grid Hybrid from the ASUS support centre from where you can install and download after that reboot system.
    • Now you can change your wallpaper to see if it’s working.

There are plenty of solution you can try to go for such as to solve your problem :
    • Try to go under Access Center and just select uncheck the "Remove background images" which might solve the problem.
    • Other thing you can do is go to "change administrative settings" and select the box and click "Apply all settings to the log on desktop" this will surely help you to resolve issue.

Let me know if your problem is solved using the mentioned solutions.

You can search for the solution of your problem with the wallpaper not getting permanently changed. There might be certain settings in your windows 7 operating system because of which such things happening with your Asus Notebook K60IJ laptop. Just try to provide with your system specification and setting and they will provide you with the best solution to resolve your problem with wallpaper. If your problem is solve let me know the solution.

I think this problem can be because of some virus or worms so that your system is not able to properly save the changes you are trying to do with the wallpaper setting. You can go for scan in your system which will surely solve your problem with wallpaper setting. And after doing changes in wallpapers do click on "Save changes" which will save all the changes you have done. After this place your Asus Notebook in a clean boot position and verify if the matter occurs after trying all this solution.