Thread: System automatically reboot and throwing some kind of sound

System automatically reboot and throwing some kind of sound

I don’t know what is wrong with my computer you know what my computer is rebooting constantly. This problem is started when I have directly turned off the computer from main switch. I have Motherboard of ASUS P7P55D LE and Power Supply of 500W and processor of Intel dual core @2.9GHz and I am using graphic card of Ge Force and the Microsoft Windows7. I thought directly turning of computer will cause this problem. When I turn on the PC it starts but automatically it restarts after 10 or 15 seconds. This thing is continuously happening when I turned on the PC. Every time my PC throws some kind of sound means kind of beep. Is there is problem with my hardware or a software Anyone have any solution about this please give it to me.?

Re: System automatically reboot and throwing some kind of sound

This problem might occur if your operating system is get corrupted or any kind of hardware might damaged. Main thing about this problem is you may face this if your system not find or recognize the system32 file. This file is playing main role in the system. You are saying that you have turned off your PC directly from main switch this is the main cause for this problem. Just try to reinstall the system again by using new power supply Bcoz due to power supply your board might throw some sound. you can check your total hardware means your machine to any hardware engineer. He is the only person that tells you what is the actual problem you have.? So do this you will get your solution.

Reboot is the problem you will face when your computer is not finding any of the system file. This is happening Bcoz your power supply is giving the proper power to all the peripherals. This will cause if your mother board is damaged or your RAM is damaged. A sound will thrown by the computer if your RAM connection get loose. The processor will play important role to power up the PC if it is not getting the power properly. You just done thing means change your power supply and plug all the wire to it then start the PC. As per concern you just try this you will solve your problem on your own.

Your computer is throwing a sound due to Loose connection or it might get damaged. Damaged of RAM might get done Bcoz of directly turned off the switch. The other thing is that your power supply might get damaged due to this the power supply is not able to give power which is require for the motherboard processor and for RAM, etc. When you turned on the computer first the power goes to motherboard then to processor and then processor will give small power to all hardware to power-up. So just try with new power supply and refit the RAM after cleaning the Motherboard slot. This solution surely fulfill your requirement and you will face your problem.

I have the same video card and basic setup. Windows 7 and all. I was getting a beep for a minute too. Did it ever tell you any thing about cmos not having correct settings? Mine said this a couple time and when I looked it up I found that CMOS is (basically) the RAM for the mother board. The internal battery (looks like a watch battery) runs it. Maybe killing the power suddenly could have had an affect on it in your case. If so, the only ways I found to fix this is; get into BIOS and reset all settings to default; or disconnect all componets and power then remove the internal battery for 30 min. The reason 30 min is important is to let all the other power storing things run out of power and the settings reset. Of course boot up takes longer and all settings lost(drivers too I think) so you will have to reload a ton of stuff. Don't know if I'm even close to tell the truth lol, but I hope it helps