Thread: Updating IOS 4.1 deleted my calender

Updating IOS 4.1 deleted my calender

Well I have updated all the system that is I have updated my cell phone to the 4.1 and all the things are working properly. But today when I have tried to open the calendar at that time I have seen that it is not able to display that. Then regarding this I have restarted my cell and then tried to open that but this time also it is at the same position. I mean here I am not able to see my calendar after updating my cell to the 4.1. So if you guys have any kind of solution related to this then please help me.

Re: Updating IOS 4.1 deleted my calender

Currently I am using the iphone 4.1. Like you I am also facing the similar kind of issue in my cell after the updating my cell phone. Since this update was installed, each time I do a hot sync or power on the phone and then open the calendar in List mode, no actions will display, and there is a blank screen. And in this if I go back and hit the List mode the appointments will then appear. So if you have any solution related to this then please help me.

Here also the same issue I do not understand that why this kind of things are going to most of the people who update their cell. And regarding this when I was looking the answer of it at that time I have found that most of the users are facing the similar kind of issue. I think apple should have bothered about this issue and as soon as it is possible try to fix this.

Hey friends I have got the solution related to my calendar issue. And I have got this solution from one of the forum site and here I just want to share with you guys. I hope this will work in your case also. So the solution of this issue is that, archiving the calendar. Yes friends archiving the calendar have solved my problems. And in this all the calendar items are now synced correctly. Now in this I mean the calendar is about the 1100 items long. It was about twice that before syncing. So in this the problem is possibly a latency issue which is possibly related to the calendar structure. So if you want then you can try this.

Thanks a lot for your advice because like others I was also facing the same kind of issue so that is why regarding this I have searched most of the forum site in order to get the solution of this but I have not get succeeded in this then I have seen your post and as you have mentioned here. And whatever you are saying to do I have followed that and in the last when I have restarted my cell I have found that my problem gets fixed. Many many thanks for your advice.