Thread: Nvidia geforce 9400gt driver for mac os

Nvidia geforce 9400gt driver for mac os

I have issue when trying to install drivers for my Graphics card.I have downloaded the latest version of driver for nVidia Graphic card from the website the problem is still not solved. In device manager it is showing Yellow Question mark for Graphic card. The display is fine but when I update driver and restart the computer the display is messed up. I am using msi nvidia9400gt board and windows XP 64 bit and I have ViewSonic VS11531 monitor. I need driver for leopard 10.5.6 .Does you have any idea about this issue? Please provide if possible the download link for the driver. Thank you in advance and your valuable suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Nvidia geforce 9400gt driver for mac os

Have same issue with my nVIDIA graphic card. I have updated drivers for my card but does not solve the issue. The worst thing is that when I visit to nVIDIAs site there is no listing for this and even not any MAC drivers that I can see.I also checked apple site for this but does not got anything to solve my issue.Even I have done google search for this but I am coming up with nothing.I think unlike ATI nVIDIA also does not provide a single driver download for their cards. ATI provides separate download drivers from time to time and nVIDIA drivers are available only with the operating system updates.