Thread: Problem with desktop virtualization

Problem with desktop virtualization

Preliminary first give my compliments to the programmers. The program is top and has been almost seven years ago, I used almost daily to and helped me a lot more in my list to get grips with. However, I have a little problem with the program. I use the desktop program Dexpot multiple virtual desktops on my Windows XP laptop to show. To compare to Linux or Solaris Unix systems in the virtual desktops is part of the standard. The "Dexport" allows user agents drag and drop virtual desktop to another to take the one. It functions with most programs without problems, but not with Scribble Papers. The program will I still appear in the taskbar, but it can not be represented. Another program with which it is not properly EditPad Lite. Is there any remedy?

Re: Problem with desktop virtualization

This effect is also found with other programs like Winamp with the "modern skin". A workaround is to minimize program only appropriate that, then the context menu of the taskbar buttons on the desktop you want to move to the window and on the target desktop by clicking on the button in the taskbar to restore. This is the most flexible solution. The Minim chosen list you can make but also save by Dexpot You are recreating a rule, the exe name ScPapers.exe reviewed and actions as first minimized and then moves to a specified desktop. Rule is a production, you choose if needed simply to use windows in the taskbar buttons Dexpot> Context menu rules. If you still create a second rule, the target than the source desktop that also works backwards again. It is complex to install and maintain separate teams, as well as users have enjoyed an almost unlimited capacity for both software install to erase.

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately only brings me in my case, nothing. And minimize the subsequent move is previous little bit complicated, as I at this time if I do not need on the Desktop Scribble Paper-being and only then, would have to change. Also, the rule is no solution, because I needed more than two virtual desktops and only rule can specify a specific desktop and not in the variable.
    In two desktops that would certainly be possible and a workaround. Are there any other suggestions or is it more of a programming technical problem?

That this is not a scribble-paper problem, but a specific Dexpot is, will you with your question rather a chance for a solution. I use both programs, and Scribble Dexpot Papers. If you like the papers in TNA minimize Scribble and then change to another desktop, you look at the TNA bar the Scribble Papers icon. Double click on this icon (or press the right mouse button and Restore) enabled Scribble Papers on the current desktop. The whole does not work correctly if on any desktop or a scribble Papers is open, even the Scribble paper icon in the TNA to be seen. I do both programs regularly, likes and intense use, but with Dexpot I and also from my problems. But Dexpot attacks deeper into the system as a scribble paper.