Thread: More voice options for windows XP text-to-speech feature

More voice options for windows XP text-to-speech feature

I want to get more voice options for my windows XP operating system to get the text-to-speech characteristic does anybody is familiar with how to attach additional voice selection for my windows XP operating system Text-to-speech characteristic? The only one I have in my computer system is right currently by default to the Microsoft Software Asset Management, and I like to include some female voices to the my record. Do anyone know any kind of software or some other application through which I can able to get more choice of text-to-speech in windows XP operating system. Any help associated to this exact problem would be appreciated. Thank you in Advance.

Re: More voice options for windows XP text-to-speech feature

I am using windows 7 operating system on my computer system. I have been used this tool for many time on my computer system for changing text-to-Speech Voices. I think you may go to the same link from where I have got the application to transfer the text-to-Speech Voices. And I am using this without any problem on my windows operating system.

I have downloaded the text-to-speech locomotive for SAPI4 and Cool Speech 5.0, however, I still cannot able to modify the settings in the "Voice Properties" the "Setting" switch is immobile inactivated. Is there a method to make active to the same "Setting" or insert the additional voices to the scroll down register? I don't wish to the make use of Cool Speech 5.0 software all I actually require is to have additional voice for the Microsoft Reader. Do anyone have more information about this topic please help me.

The most used Microsoft application for getting more option in transferring the text-to-speech on your computer system. You can get this by the Microsoft Mary and Mike. This application is very well used in all the operating system of the Microsoft because I have gone through this application for transferring the text-to-speech for more than one time. In this you can able to get more option for changing text-to-speech feature on to your windows XP operating system.
    Last edited by Andrea000; 20-10-2010 at 05:41 AM.

Voice Insert ActiveX SDK 3.1 consign in the Speech to Text in several Windows App.Supports English/Chinese/Japanese Engines, Limited Dictation, Voice Commands and Passwords. The other choice is the text to speech software, that can is able to interpret ePub, PDF, DOC, RTF, HTML, TXT documents, Really Simple Syndication feeds and the web pages using pragmatic artificial voices and supports consignment command line translation of text to audio WAV or MP3 along with ID3 tags files.