Thread: Desktop has turned upside down at 90 degree. What to do?

Desktop has turned upside down at 90 degree. What to do?

Essentially my lovely younger sister has touched somewhat on my computer, and she is not able to keep in mind that what she had done in that. Basically my screen looks to have moved 90 degrees clockwise, so the desktop bar is appearing on the side of the screen, and the desktop picture is appearing to the down side. So in order to operate it I have to turn my head upside down which is really inconvenient for me. So does anybody have any solution related to this, so that it will come to the normal view? Help will be really appreciated.

Re: Desktop has turned upside down at 90 degree. What to do?

Hey it very simple for me. I can solve this within a second. The solution of this is you have to right click on the desktop and after that you select the properties in this. After selecting the properties you will get the option of Click Settings you just click on this then after it go to the advanced and you just look this through the tabs and properties which is given for the rotation setting there you adjust it back to the normal. Only this much you have to do and you will get your screen back to the normal.

Hey really want to thank you. Because I have also this issue and one of my friend told me to re start your PC you will get the screen back to the normal. But then I have read the solution which is given here so I have tried that as it is given it took a little bit of time but finally I have got the solution of the my problem. At the time of going through this I have got the rotation tab in this. And then I have set it and I have got the screen back to the normal.

I think in future if you want to avoid like these issue so you just password your account and create a new account just for your sister. Or the other option is that you can open the guest account for yourself. If you want to do like that then you just go to the Control Panel - User accounts and click on Guest then tick "Turn on the guest account". And the system restore is built in to the utility which is normally used to roll back the system.

Here are easier and majority is the practical recommendation for solving that issue which occurred to me also, on extremely strange way. My cat went over to my keyboard and my desktop was turned upside down! I know this is really funny. And it took around half an hour to search the solution which can resolve this issue. Luckily, I have desktop, so I turned my LCD screen first upside down, in order to easier manage mouse movement.

To solve this there are only three steps you just follow these:
    1. Right tick on desktop screen
    2. select "Graphic Properties"
    3. Tick "Normal" (180 degrees will become automatically unchecked)

Only that much and you will be able to get your screen back in to the normal position.

Hey I am going to tell you the very quick solution of this problem. Which can resolve your issue within a five second? You just press and hold the buttons just for the few seconds. The buttons which you have to press are CTRL + ALT + cursor UP + cursor DOWN arrows at the same time. When you press these buttons as I said I mean you have to hold these four buttons for the few seconds your screen will come back to the normal before coming to the normal it will black out and after that come to the normal. And then you will get that your issue get resolved.

Its easy, follow the process :

1) right click on ur desktop
    2) go to "Graphics Options" then "Graphics Properties"
    3) at that tab select "Rotation" then click at '180 degree' or 'normal'(click whichever is not selected), and then at "Apply"..

then "OK"...

hope, it will work..!