Thread: Low audio volume under Boot Camp on MACBook?

Low audio volume under Boot Camp on MACBook?

I am using my Macbook Pro 13-inch from last 8 months and it is like a smooth ride with the superb technology yet. I am having a Boot Camp on this macbook using which i tried to install Windows 7 RC on this macbook but i guess windows 7 is not so friendly with an audio control function keys. Anyways, so i decided to again install Vista back onto it. Actually it seems like i am considering it in very much perfection and from the core due to which i might be feeling that running Windows Vista Ultimate SP2 on Macbook still has some issues regarding the sound support as Mac OS X booms up my room with max volume which is not at all comparatively lesser then the Windows.
    Or is it like that really or I just love an Apple ?

Re: Low audio volume under Boot Camp on MACBook?

Even I have noticed this same problem with the same configuration as yours. When I tried to listen to music for which i was using WMP, the sound seemed to get interference accompanied by a decrease in volume during a few seconds and then returned to normal. I never got bothered in the sense that I will not use the vista media center, but if we can remedy it, why not? So i feel like asking that does anybody have experienced windows not supporting to deliver the full capacity of speakers.

The blue screens? You mean it's Windows that does this, as usual ... Whether on PC or Mac, it will change it, lol. To have seen it in action, MacBook Pro + Boot Camp, it works surprisingly well. Moreover, the two partitions will see no need to reboot. Afterwards, Windows is Windows. So be careful to protect themselves when surfing the Net for those who had used the Mac to surf without a firewall + antivirus + antispyware.

Bootcamp only supports versions of XP Professional SP2 or Vista:
    - XP Home
    - XP Pro OEM version (these are the versions sold when buying a PC)
    - Xp media center
    - SP1
    On the other hand while installing you should choose "format ntfs" in order to avoid the following error.
    "A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer."
    • SESSION3_INITIALIZATION_FAILED

If you see this screen stop error for premièree time, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:
    Make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed. If this is a new installation, ask your hardware manufacturer or software to get the windows updates you need. If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you are forced to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select advanced startup options and select Safe Mode.

Dr. V Guest

To help try: burning the cd driver for bootcamp. If the executable does not work. trying to go through the Device Manager (right-click on the workstation-> property-> matétriel-> Device Manager). You open the game audio controller. selects you something like "audio driver" (if you did not see if you find an unknown device), you click on Update Driver. Then you choose "not this time" in the second window you doing "install from a list ....." and point to the directory of the driver which follows an installation.

For my part, I installed XP on my MacBookPro, everything works perfectly except that I have no sound while playing games such as NFS or Farcry. I installed the beta testing of Vista, then walked on his nickel, but no isight and video card problem. The m ^ emes games worked elsewhere. So if someone has a solution for my sound problem, I'm interested as difficult to choose a driver for windows, Sigmatel, Realtek?

I have installed Boot Camp on my MacBook Pro Brand New twice. I always find myself with the same problem. All the things goes right until I get on Windows OS. As soon as I see my desktop, it restarts showing such problems. Here is the blue screen and everything is done scandisk and no way to avoid it because the keyboard does not work during this stage then, the revival continues until I get back on Windows, that the office is set up and poof, here we go again and again.