Thread: Fan control for Windows in Bootcamp?

Fan control for Windows in Bootcamp?

I am running Windows Vista in the Boot Camp on my Macbook Pro and I have noticed a problem on this system. Temperature of this system at Idle state is 165 which goes up to 180+ while playing the games. Can anybody help me to control the fan speed of my macbook when i boot on windows operating system. Actually these does not seems to be needed on Mac OS X but i guess i should control it on Windows for better life of my Macbook Pro.

Re: Fan control for Windows in Bootcamp?

If the noise annoys follows the oh-so-quiet genius Macbooks in that the device no longer wants to use, then certainly no issues. I use my Macbook is certainly not for Jobs, which the CPU load arg (leading even to the fact that I watch any Flash video to learn more - especially, but now that I hardly ever been playing on the Macbook, but again a gaming PC use) - but I will not have a lawn mower under my fingers. Tools such as an iStat should be banned as they sometimes shows situations where fans gets broken. Apple know what they are building there and how they set the I think the fan control even under OS X is definitely improved. The joke on the Macbook, if the MacBook is running under load, the SIX THOUSAND RPM Fan mode is much louder than my gaming PC under load (!). This may be due to the very small package - but I do not care if Apple knows what they do - I did not like it.

CPUs should mean to be constantly running at 80-90 ° a previous CPU die, as they cool better - my game box will not load at warmer than 60 °). On Windows, but certainly a different allocation of resources - properly. In some situations, however, Windows (especially Windows XP) is quite sufficient. The biggest difference I could see so far is to see if the use of Flash-Animationen/Filmen. What Apple has since hired me is a mystery. That OS X certainly respond better in various situations is no question. But surely even with Apple is not gold that glitters.

I have degrees for the first time to test a game with XP under Boot Camp installed. At some point I wondered the hats, the fan is not loud as it was quite warm on the F-keys. I then booted MacOS times and who do I see 73 ° C and has been directly threw the fan at full speed. It's probably not normal for the fans in XP still runs at 73 ° 2000upm, right??
    In MacOS, I had the problem as it was new! Temperatures were in part over 70 ° C and the fan never got faster than 2000rpm. But when i installed Fan Control and fan was faster with increasing temperature! After that I deleted the icon from the system settings but the fan still ran like it should. As it is with you? What can I do that the fans in XP gets faster?

if you are under mac os x using smc fan control or other program the fan speed up fully and then directly to system settings -> start volume - start off new> boot camp, he retains the fan speed. For me this works but only conditionally, because if I turn up the rpm smcFanControl, he will not rise as far as I hired him. However, if the macbook I demand something and then he himself a fan-speed> 5000 rpm adjusts it works. So before long if I have time to gamble, I warm the macbook mac os x on in and take advantage of the increased

I installed speed fan but I hardly think that the temperature is really affected. I've just gambled short times (before MacOS in the fan set at about 35,000) and gamble after 15 minutes the temp was loud fan speed at 52 °. Then I once booted MacOS and since then was 70 ° and the fan ran over 5000upm. I now can not imagine the degree of the MB while booting 20 ° C warmer. Have googled a bit again and am going to the tool: encountered Lubbos Fan Control. This is an open source project specifically for the Boot Camp from MacBook's fan control! Unfortunately happens to me when I start the exe always an initialization -.- maybe someone knows how to get the run to?