Thread: How To Remove the Startup program

How To Remove the Startup program

Using a Acer computer with the windows XP operating system, which runs very good. I wished to customize the startup of the computer by removing some contents from the startup manager or menu. And copy some of the contents while in the, whenever the each user will logged I the system. The problem is some of the folder are not deleting and if it deletes the it will recreate after a few while. Also the customized folders are not showing all time in the user login screen. Whenever I cannot also able to see the start up folder when I logged in by using my administrator ID and the password. Same case happen when any one logged with the guest account, I tried with system tool to show all the files both in the administrator and the guest screen, but fails to show, what should I do? any suggestion will be great for me…..

Re: How To Remove the Startup program

You will install numerous number of programs in your machine, for that you experienced for the slower boot up of the system. It also happens for the running of more than one program at a time. For that the hardware of the machine will be weak regarding the applications. Also most of them, the software that you are installed in the computer are the trial version application, that may not compatible with the windows, it will be cause for the corruption of the hardwires of the computer. Sometimes there are some program which are runs while the windows start ups and for that it should take a huge space to run the program, it will also make the slower machine. If you have lot of memory space into your computer then there is problem regarding the slower of the machine during the start up. So run only those application which are needed for the windows to run smooth.

If you have a small size of hard disk memory, and you make it full then this should be harmful for the system hardware. The system de-fragmentation may will help you give you some space that is used in the unauthorized way into your computer, but it will not work all the time. The slow startup always indicates that there is problem in the hard disk. Because of that the windows are already configured with some of the tools which are provided by the vendor of the , the utilities which are used to make the system faster are like the system management tools, CD-burning utilities, paint programs, photo-processing tools and any other lots of the system utility. These tools are quite relevant with the ordinary start up folder information in any computer. For that you should go to the control panel and remove the unused application that are installed in the machine.

To clean the start up folder in windows XP operating system from the computer follow the bellow steps, this will helps to speed up the computer performance.
    1.click on the Start Button.
    2.Then click on the Control Panel.
    3.Now click on the Taskbar and Start Menu to display its Properties of the machine.
    4.Now click on Settings, and then click on the Taskbar and Start Menu icon to display the properties of itself.
    5.Go to the Customize button at the bottom right corner of the screen.
    6.Click on the Advanced
    7.The window will take you the path C:\Windows\Start Menu folder through Windows Explorer.
    8.Use the mouse to highlight any unwanted program shortcuts such as registration reminders.
    9.press the delete key on your keyboard to delete them from the Start Up.
    10.Delete until you will got the satisfaction to remove all the unauthorized programs/applications.
    11.Reboot your Computer to apply your customize your changes.