Thread: Not able to remove device driver in safe mode

Not able to remove device driver in safe mode

I use a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Xp. The problem that I face is with the device driver which is old and I am not able to remove it out. I do not know what could have caused the issue. I have experienced that my explorer is been working very slow and have no idea what could be the reason. Please help me out so that I can make the implementation to be worked and functioned as required. Also By using Show Hidden Devices in Device Manager I saw the driver is called "Microsoft TV/Video Connection". But my XP Pro (SP1) won't let me uninstall it. Please suggest me for a better solution that would then let me to make the issue get sorted well and make the changes to be done.

Re: Not able to remove device driver in safe mode

The issue basically relates to a threat that is been appended to the system on a particular application. This threat is causing a huge problem and may have corrupted the system file. So in order to get sort of the change it is essential and necessary that you do look out for the thing by processing the aspect which will be helpful. You need to make use of a powerful antivirus application which will sort the thing well and make the desired changes to get sort. It will be better as it will then detect the threat and then make the changes to be performed well which is required. Do check for the change and make it process as essential. I hope this will be better for you and may then be able to remove the device driver that you need to take off.

A clean installation of Windows Xp that is been installed may also let you to get to a better conclusion. It will be better and helpful for you to process out for the change. You need to get the utility disc of Windows Xp and then make the installation well processed to the thing. Insert the disc and then boot from CD rom. Now you need to format the operating system that is been installed already. As it is been done let the system copy the required Windows file and let the change take place as associated. Now the installation process will be continued and then the process will be carried well. Check out for the change which is suggested. I hope as it is been performed you may then be able to get the required things to be processed. Do check out.

Perform a system restore which will be better and you may then get the changes to get sort. All you need to do is to function out for the desired things to get implemented. Go to the start menu option and then under the all programs section you need to choose Accessories. Now under system tools go for System Restore. You need to set the point at which you need to work well. Set the same that is the date or time when the system was working fine without any problem. Do work out and then make the system to get restarted. As it is been performed you may ten get to a better conclusion and process for the required aspect as needed. Check well for the same. It will be helpful.