Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 18-10-2010

how to can I add "Minimize all windows" in taskbar

I have to ask a question related to the thread. I want to know that if I have to add the minimize all windows so how can I do this. Actually in this I have got the minimize all windows option in that and regarding this I came to know that option will not in the come on the right-clicked taskbar context menu. So is there any other way through which I can add this property to the context menu. And I think it is very usefyl function so it should e there.
Old 18-10-2010

Re: how to can I add "Minimize all windows" in taskbar

It is not outmoded. Why do all the windows contain to reduce, when I presently desire a certain group of windows to perform like so? In earlier versions of windows, I was able to minimize all the windows inside the group on the taskbar, with no affecting other groups. It creates completely no intelligence for me to have my window, outlook, and no matter what else minimize, just for the reason that I desire to minimize all my browser windows, it creates me have to re-establish all those windows over and over. So I think it is really very much irritating.
Old 18-10-2010

I am also agree with the thread maker. And I think it not about the minimizing or restore all the windows to show the desktop but about minimizing and if you want then just for example all Gimp windows or all explorer windows will include in this. If you are using windows XP then I think on the right click a group and choice to minimize all it should be in the group like this option should be there. I hope in the windows 7 they will introduce this feature but actually they have not done like that.
Old 18-10-2010

I am also agree with that. Because regarding this I also searched on the most of the forum site abut not able to get the correct solution related to this. Whatever the registry key I have got they all are not working properly and also they make harm in my operating system also. If anybody knows any solution regarding this or the registry key through which I can get this solution then please post this as soon as you people can do. I have also post this question on the Microsoft on the official website but from there also I have not getting any solution till now.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,