Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 16-10-2010

Delay when pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL

As far I know that when the deadlock system occurs into the system at that time task manager is very useful interface to terminate that application. But when I press CTRL+ALT+DEL for terminating the applications that time task manager takes more time to come on the screen and sometimes it doesn?t appears on the desktop. I don?t know why it is happening, if anyone having knowledge on this then please reply me.
Old 16-10-2010

Re: Delay when pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL

I was facing the same issues as you are facing now I am sure your reason must be same as of mine. All this happens due to the virus in to your computer. Your computer must have been infected by a very strong virus. I suggest you if possible do the formatting of your computer at least once and also take back up of all your data. And also use a good antivirus for your computer.
Old 16-10-2010

I have gone through your question and I think due to the missing of some of the system file task manager is can not appears on makes delay in appearing. I am sure by mistake you must have deleted some of the essential files of the system due to which system is not running properly. I advice you to reinstall the XP in to your computer so that it can fix your problem. I hope this information surely help you to overcome this issue.
Old 16-10-2010

I have one solution on this issue that by going into your display properties and do check your power settings. You can make this settings just click on the display properties then go for your power settings and check whether task manager property is enable or disable. If it is not enable then make it enable. I hope this information surely help you.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,