Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 15-10-2010

Packard bell easy note gn45 Skype edition

I have taken a new Sony Vaio laptop last week. I was using the Packard bell easynote gn45 Skype edition notebook before when I have taken the Sony Laptop for my use. Now I am unable to start the same Packard bell easynote gn45 Skype edition notebook. Do anyone have knowledge of how I can able to use my Packard bell easynote gn45 Skype edition notebook. Any solution related to the same issue will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Old 16-10-2010

Re: Packard bell easy note gn45 Skype edition

I have gone through your problem what you are facing on your Packard bell easynote gn45 Skype edition notebook, but can you give me more information of which operating system you are using on your Packard bell easynote gn45 Skype edition notebook such that I can able to give you the proper suggestion to solve your problem.
Old 16-10-2010

I am using the same Packard bell easynote gn45 Skype edition notebook form last two before purchasing the Sony Vaio laptop. I am using windows 7 operating system on my Packard bell easynote gn45 Skype edition notebook. Do you have the similar solution for this problem what I am facing from my Packard bell easynote gn45 Skype edition notebook?
Old 16-10-2010

I have gone to the same problem with my Packard bell easynote gn45 Skype edition notebook. I think that you have to go for the updation of the windows 7 operating system which you are using on your notebook solution. I think this will help you to solve the problem of your Packard bell easynote gn45 Skype edition notebook.
Old 16-10-2010

I have the same Packard bell easynote gn45 Skype edition notebook with me and I am using it form last six months. I have format my notebook system but I was not having the driver of the same Packard bell easynote gn45 Skype edition notebook. Then I have gone the official site of the Packard bell and now I am using the same notebook without any trouble in it.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , , ,