Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 15-10-2010

Detecting array error message upon booting windows VISTA

I am using a HP system that is with having windows vista as the operating system, And intel core 2 duo as the processor , i am using it from last few days but facing a problem as i start my computer it shows me a HP invent icon and then the screen turns black showing the following error message:
BIOS
NVIDIA CORP
Detecting array...
I don't know what is wrong with it and also not able to sort the problem. Please help me in solving the problem .
Old 15-10-2010

Re: Detecting array error message upon booting windows VISTA

I thing that there is something wrong with your operating system that is in this case is the windows vista , If the windows vista has got corrupted then it tends to give such errors, But in your case the error is quite unusual but still i believe that there is something wrong wit it so please reinstall the vista or repair that operating system by the windows vista repair disc.
Old 15-10-2010

I was also facing the similar problem and was not able to see the screen after the system boots it turns to black screen. So what i did is that just contact the service center and he helped me out, So what you have to do is that just perform your hardware checking, you can do this by a CD that check all the hardware of the the system and tells you whether is anything wrong with the system or not.
Old 15-10-2010

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that there is something wrong with the graphic card of yours because the thing is that in the error that you are getting it is mentioned something like NVIDIA and i guess that it is a video card, So in this case i will suggest you to change the graphic card of yours and then try to check out the system, I hope that it will star your system and if it does than just change the graphic card of yours and then use the system without any interruption.
Old 15-10-2010
zaohua768

I am using a HP system that is with having windows vista as the operating system, And intel core 2 duo as the processor , i am using it from last few days but facing a problem as i start my computer it shows me a HP invent icon and then the screen turns black showing the following error message:I was also facing the similar problem and was not able to see the screen after the system boots it turns to black screen. So what i did is that just contact the service center and he helped me out, So what you have to do is that just perform your hardware checking, you can do this by a CD that check all the hardware of the the system and tells you whether is anything wrong with the system or not.I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that there is something wrong with the graphic card of yours because the thing is that in the error that you are getting it is mentioned something like NVIDIA and i guess that it is a video card, So in this case i will suggest you to change the graphic card of yours and then try to check out the system, I hope that it will star your system and if it does than just change the graphic card of yours and then use the system without any interruption.

Last edited by Maqbool : 15-10-2010 at 10:08 AM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,