Thread: Vista Install/Boot/Restart Problem

Vista Install/Boot/Restart Problem

I am using the windows vista operating system on my computer and the Intel dual core as its processor , but from last few days i am facing a problem with my operating system and the problem is that i am not able to restart the os also it is giving me the problems while booting , also the thing is that i have very less idea and please help me in this case . Please let me know what is wrong with the system and what should i do to get rid of it.

Re: Vista Install/Boot/Restart Problem

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that there is something wrong with the operating system of yours, and also the other thing here is that such kind of problems are common while using Vista, Also there are lot of ways from which you can fix this problem the first idea in front of me is that vista disc repair what it will do is just repair the operating system that is the vista in this case.

I think that there is the problem in your system and also that the system is failing to start then just check out with all the connection of the system . What the thing here is that it may happen you will not be able to see the display if there is a problem with the monitor of yours , So what you have to do is just try and check the same system with any other monitor, if it work than fine if not then there are severe problem regarding the OS, Also even it works than you have to replace the monitor with the new one.

I think that you have to hard reset your system, Because the thing here is that if all the things are proper and the operating system is failing to boot then you must understand that there are some problems with your operating system and you should uninstall it or again reinstall the vista again or then you should keep in to mind that you have to keep in mind to keep back up of the data because formatting your system will delete all the data stored on your system.

First of all thank you all of you for considering my problem and also giving your vital time for giving the solution. I have solved my problem but by installing the windows XP, the windows XP is working fine with me, But was not able to find any solution what so ever for the vista, That is the reason why i installed the XP , But in case you people will get the solution for the vista than please let me know.

I am also facing the similar problem and also with the vista only, please let me know that what are the things that i have to take care of, the only thing that i want to mentioned here is that if the vista operating system is failing to boot then what the necessary steps that i have to take solve the problem, What can i do to fix it should i uninstall the vista and install any other operating system please help.