Thread: Want to download Dell gx280 drivers for win 7

Want to download Dell gx280 drivers for win 7

I have a dell laptop with me. I have installed windows 7 on my laptop. I want to download a driver for my dell gx280 machine, with windows 7. I have tried to do this thing from the various websites, but not getting the proper software from there. Can any one provide me some information on this topic? I will be waiting for your reply. Thanks.

Re: Want to download Dell gx280 drivers for win 7

According to me you will require to run Windows 7 32-bit. If you are using a chipset drivers, then you require a Intel INF Update. If you are using onboard video, then you will need Intel Extreme Graphics driver. I think than while installing win 7 it will automatically pick this up. You can also make use of the Broadcom 570x Gigabit Integrated NIC for updating the window.

The OptiPlex GX280 which you are trying to use, can only support the windows XP. So i will advice you to try to download the individual drivers which belong to a particular manufacturer like chipset from intel company, in the same ways as network card driver from realtek and many more. Try doing this as it will help you in solving your problem.

I will recommend you to make the installation using the windows 7 disk. I think that, if it is not working in the XP, then it will definitely work well in the win 7. If you are having an active internet connection, then you can go to the official sites of your manufacturer and from there you can download the latest drivers updates for your machine. Hope have helped you in solving your problem.

Finally i was able to solve the problem by referring the above posts. Actually i referred the advices given by the steyn. I did the same thing as he told me to do. I download the individual drivers for a particular manufacturer. I almost installed all the drivers. After doing that i was able to see that, my problem got solved. So thanks for the reply.