Thread: Windows 8: Starting browser shuts down my PC

Windows 8: Starting browser shuts down my PC

I have recently installed the Windows 8 on my computer but there is a big problem with this that I am facing. Whenever I start the web browser (internet explorer 10) then it shuts down the computer automatically. This was not the issue when I was using the Windows 7 with the same problem. So I am sure that this is not the hardware problem. There is something wrong with the Windows 8 operating system itself and for that reason it is showing me this issue. I a m going to try to solve this problem with a few more attempts and see if I could do it. If I failed to do this then I will switch back to the Windows 7 again as I was happy with that. I just switched to the Windows 8 to have a new experience.

Re: Windows 8: Starting browser shuts down my PC

Just check that if the problem is with only the Internet Explorer or this is with the other browsers as well. So what you can try is, just install some other browser in your computer and see if that shows you the same thing. My suggestion to you is to go for the Firefox otherwise Opera as these are the best to be considered. Please reply back if that is also showing you the same thing.

I would like to tell you that the Windows Development Preview can run the Internet Explorer 10 in two ways. These are the Desktop Mode and in Metro Mode. Just check that which one is halving problem in your case so that we can get to the exact solution to this problem.

This was the same issue with me as well and was not able to get this resolved. So what I did, installed windows 7 again. Now I will directly install the Windows 8 beta version that will be released in the month of february.