Thread: Streaming video on internet crashes the vista 64 bit home premium...!!!

Streaming video on internet crashes the vista 64 bit home premium...!!!

I have a strange matter. I have a windows Vista 64 bit system with the 8 gigs of ram. In this game run nicely there is no any issue in that. When I use the chrome I.E Firefox or Safari, every once and at the same time as watching internet streaming video, the computer freezes 100%. I was thinking this is a flash issue for a while but on netflix I switched to a Microsoft silver light 'viewer', and it happened again even then. So please suggest me any solution for this issue.

Re: Streaming video on internet crashes the vista 64 bit home premium...!!!

Can you tell me your system specification counting your CPU, RAM, video card etc? In this you just install the most recent video card driver. And in the bios you just set the RAM voltage up to the required voltage specified by the RAM Mfg. BIOS will default PC26400 to 1.8v. And in your DIMMS may need more voltage than the default one. So try for this I hope it will fix your issue.

I am also facing the same issue. And it only happens when I look at streaming videos in full screen. It does not collapse at one time; the video output obtains a bit distorted. I take less than a second after I leave the full screen video and the video get freezes. And also in that sound get repeated and in that ctrl+alt+dlt does not work. Tell me what to do?

I have one solution for this issue. And in this the solution is that you just unplug the entire added thing to your system except the mouse and the keyboard. So thus, unplug all the crap that is attached to your computer. No issue how tiny you believe it is, even if it has an ac adapter and is powered via other means, unplug it. Now get the newest version of Firefox or IE and have the most recent version of flash, you would see if the flash crash problem is coming from a low wattage PSU.

I have tried your solution but the result is same as it was before using it. My computer is still crashes. It is not going like for every time but sometimes it happens. I have not at all had a crash with DivX in full screen. I am able to watch movies, play high end games like Crysis, UT3 etc. But a flash video in full screen crashes the system.