Thread: Windows 7 operating system fallout 3 patch

Windows 7 operating system fallout 3 patch

I have taken a new Sony Vaio Laptop for my personal use with Intel i3 processor. I am using the windows vista operating system in it. When I up load fallout 3 patch on my windows vista operating system on my computer system it crashes. Does anyone have any idea how I can solve the problem from my computer system? Any help related to this same problem will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Windows 7 operating system fallout 3 patch

I think this might be the problem of your graphic card what you have in your computer system. You will get the appropriated solution or more information about the graphic card which is on your computer system from “NVIDIA DRIVERS 197.13 WHQL”. I hope this will help you out to remove you from this issue.

I didn’t understand that how this happen on your computer system at the time of uploading the fallout 3 patches on your windows vista operating system. Can you explain me exactly at what moment you have gone through the problem of crashing on your computer system while uploading the patches on your windows vista operating system?

I have got the same problem at the time of uploading fallout 3 patches on my windows vista operating system on my computer system. When I have had gone to play a new game on my computer system I have got this problem. Does anyone else have faced the similar problem on their computer system please suggest me the solution of this problem.

I think you have to again download the 3 patch of windows vista operating system on your computer system. I upload it with your windows vista operating system. You can get the 3 patch of the same windows vista operating system from the official site of the Microsoft windows. I suggest you to go for that, this will help you to solve this problem.

Have you update your Direct X Files on your computer system? Different to accepted belief even though Windows 7 operating system is DX11 accomplished, you still require updating the DX9 files. And Microsoft keeps on updating all the DX files so do the updates in categorize. This will sort your problem to solve the problem.