Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 14-10-2010

OpenAL32 dll for windows 7 operating system

I am the ordinary user of the computer system and using the windows 7 operating system. I am facing the problem with my computer system, I unable to use the system properly I am getting the error of OpenAL32 dll on my computer system. Does someone have idea how to solve the same problem from my computer system? Any help regarding this same issue will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Old 14-10-2010

Re: OpenAL32 dll for windows 7 operating system

I think you have to download the windows driver from the official site of the windows operating system. Since I have faced the similar kind of problem and I have solve it from the similar method what I am telling you. I hope this will help out you to solve the same crisis what you are facing on your computer system.
Old 14-10-2010

To resolve this difficulty you have to download the DLL file first from the official of the same windows operating system what you are using on your computer system. Then copy the file into the hard drive of C/Windows/System32. This will work on your windows 7 operating system and help you to run your computer system properly.
Old 14-10-2010

I have tried the same solution for my windows operating system on my computer system, but the same I am facing it on my computer system. I am unable to get it would you have another idea to solve this problem. If anyone else have the similar solution for the same problem then please help me out from this issue.
Old 14-10-2010

I think you have to download the DLL file of game from the administrator site of the same windows 7 operating system what you are utilizing on your computer system. Then paste the file into the given drive C/ Program files/ Game (game means that you have to paste it in whatever game you are using). This will help you solve the problem from your computer system properly.
Old 14-10-2010

I have the solve the problem from my computer system what I am facing with the “OpenAL32 dll file” of my windows Vista operating system. I had problem on my of OpenAL32 dll on my game and I have tried the same steps I didn’t face any problem up till now with mu computer system. I would like you to go for the same solution t o resolve the problem from your computer system.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , , ,