Thread: Win 7 OS is not able to detect the BH503 bluetooth headset

Win 7 OS is not able to detect the BH503 bluetooth headset

Hi,
    I have a hp dv6 laptop. I am running windows 7 operating system on my machine. Even i have a BH503 bluetooth headset for connecting with the laptop. My operating system is not able to detect the BH503 bluetooth headset. Currently i have no idea, that what to do with this issue and how to solve the problem? Please help.

Re: Win 7 OS is not able to detect the BH503 blue tooth headset

This problem is even faced by me. I am having a Nokia bh503 bluetooth headset. I want to connect it with my computer and the problem i am getting is that computer is not able to detect the headset alone. Due to this problem currently i am not able to watch movies on my system. Can any one suggest me the solution for this problem?

I think you have to do the following things for getting the problem solved. You will require to enable the bluetooth in the Control Panel. For doing this you will have to click on the start menu, then got o the control panel. Now click on the hardware and sound, then click on the Bluetooth Devices. Here you have to click on the add button and then after follow the instructions. I think that this will solve your issue.

I think that there is problem with your headset. As your system is working fine, so there is no problem with your system. I will advice you to take your headset to the company and get it checked by them. If there is any problem in it, then get it replaced there itself. You also make a check of the driver of your headset. Try out this solution and i hope that it will help you.

This is the fix try it out. First make sure that the bluetooth is turned off, then you will require to prepare your bluetooth menu for new device and after that turn on the headphones, but keep one thing in mind that, you need to hold on the power button longer till you get the blue light. After doing that start the device discovery. Now pair the headphone. Restart the device and it will work.

Thanks for the help. I tried your solution and followed all the steps as it is. After doing the fix now my problem is being solved. I am able to connect my bluetooth headset with the laptop. I finded the solution as very helpful. I will also advice others to try this solution, if they are having any such problem. Thanks once again.