Thread: Hp Scanjet 3970 Windows 7 driver

Hp Scanjet 3970 Windows 7 driver

I want the drivers for the HP Scanjet printer I guess. Well I was not required when I was using the Windows Vista. I used the CD that came with the printer, and it ran swiftly with the system without any trouble. Is there anyone who can help me out of this situation? I want the printer to run on the system and I do not want to lose the same. Also the new operating system that I have got is also wonderful and I really do not want to miss on anyone. Please suggest me what should I do?

Re: Hp Scanjet 3970 Windows 7 driver

Let me tell you that the drivers that you have on the CO are not compatible with the new operating system at all. If you really want to get the things in your way then I would suggest you to go for the updates of the drivers. You can get the updates from the official website of the Microsoft or you can get the advance package from the HP’s official website. Please see for both the places and tell me what you got?

Dr. V Guest

I do not think that you will need the upgrades for the Printer. Connect the printer to the System and let Windows 7 detect the printer and then install the drivers for that. After that I am sure that your printer will start to work without any issues. Windows 7 have the drivers for the peripheral devices and I am sure that it will rectify all by itself. If you want you can then wait for the suggestions from other members and listen what they say.

I am in total agreement with what Dr. V said but in addition to that I would like to say that Windows 7 has the drivers but they are to perform the basic operations of the devices. That is the drivers that it possesses are very basic in nature and cannot offer the full fledged function that the device can give. So it is really important that you get the updates for the drivers. Hope that you will find the suggestions valuable.

What I think is really horrible. I am of the opinion that Microsoft is purposely not giving the support to the HP products and in addition to that Hp is not providing the Drivers that can be compatible with the Windows 7. I think that they are planning to put the old things out and make us buy the new products and the best way is by doing all this kind of cheap things. If they really want to keep their name in the market then I think that they should soon come out with the solution.

I think that you will have to wait for the Drivers to come from the either side. I have read that the both sides have asked there consumers to wait for the drivers to launch and they will be coming out soon with that. Well I think that it will really wise if we can wait for the drivers to come and then have it installed and get the things work. This will be the really good thing I can say at this moment. Hope that you got the point.