Install new OS in Fujitsu Tablet??
Hey folks - I need to install a new OS (Windows XP Tablet) and got to the first disk when it stops and gives me 3 options: Set up Windows Now - press Enter, Repair Windows - Press R and Quit - press ESC. That is all good and I would press enter but the tablet doesn't recognize the command buttons on the side or a USB key board. Any idea how to get it to "Enter" so I can continue with the new installation?
Re: Install new OS in Fujitsu Tablet??
To solve the problem here is the solution:
- Do not download versions say "Windows Tablet" illegally on the net because most are infected.
- On your tablet you have a license key Microsoft.
- Install Windows XP Pro.
- Enter your license key.
- After installation of windows, install the drivers.
- To install the drivers for the Tablet and the system becomes "Tablet PC Edition launch REGEDIT:
- In HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE / SYSTEM / WPA
- Create a key "TabletPC" result in creating a DWORD key named "Installed" and as "1".
|Tags: fujitsu, tablet, windows xp|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Similar Threads for: "Install new OS in Fujitsu Tablet??"|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Fujitsu's Stylistic M532 tablet pc for professionals||SajalSOFT||Portable Devices||9||22-08-2012 10:35 AM|
|How to Calibrate the Pen on Fujitsu Q550 Tablet?||Yogisa||Portable Devices||10||28-10-2011 03:33 AM|
|Driver Problems on Fujitsu Tablet T4215||Raj Nadar||Portable Devices||6||10-09-2010 11:58 PM|