Thread: DQ45CB Win 7 Boot Issue

DQ45CB Win 7 Boot Issue

I have only done the clean installation with Windows 7 operating system on my computer system. At the middle I have face the problem of unable to boot, but when I have boot the same operating system Windows 7 with 32 bits it works without having any problem. Do anybody have any solution related to this problem please help me. Thanks in Advance.

Re: DQ45CB Win 7 Boot Issue

This might happen rarely with the Windows 7 32 bits operating system but this problem occurs mainly with Windows 7 64 bits operating system. It seems that the windows 7 operating system cannot able to boot the operating system completely. And I think it is showing some error like blinking of cursor and so on. Because of this problem I have then installed the windows 7 32 bits operating system on, my desktop computer system.

I am unable to boot completely with the same windows 7 operating system on my computer system. I can’t find the proper fix for the same problem I am facing during the booting process on my computer system. If anyone has the proper fix for this problem then please give me the suggestion about the same fix.

It sometime happens that if anyone wants to install the operating system on their computer system, then they have required the bootable drive for going for the same process. Many times the people get the corrupted drive for the installation or boot the operating system on their computer system. So you go for the same.

I have gone through the same problem with the same windows 7 operating system on my computer system. I have tried this solution to remove the same problem from my computer system by Turning OFF the Core Multiplexing ability, I now it not good enough to do, but now my computer system is able to load the Windows-7 properly without any problem. So you can try this solution for your problem.