Thread: Small issue with my windows 7 OS

Small issue with my windows 7 OS

I am not having on single issue, but there are several issue which i am facing. I am mentioning the problems below-
    1-When i start the laptop and try to change the volume, then it does not respond to me.
    2- If i am playing a song on the media player then it gets freezes.
    3- Even it also happens while i view a video on YouTube.
    I am using windows 7 operating system. I am waiting for the reply.

Re: Small issue with my windows 7 OS

This are some of the tips which you should follow. First make sure that all drivers are up to date. I you have installed the third party software then make sure that the software which you have installed is compatible with your windows 7 system. Also do one thing that scan your complete hard drive. Try to implement this things and see what you get.

According to me you need to do the scan of your hard drive. I am providing you the method to do this. Go to the start, then go to the run and in that type the command cmd. the command prompt will get open, then in the command prompt type chkdisk "drive name". The drive name is the name of the drive which you want to scan. If you are also willing to fix any error, then you can do this by typing chkdisk x /F in command prompt. Here x represents the drive name.

I will recommend you to update the BIOS, for this you have to visit your motherboard website. I will also advice you to do the check of the viruses by using a good antivirus. Also make the check of the ram. You can also try to perform the disk scan of your system. I hope that you will be able to solve your problem by doing all this fixes.

Even i have the same problem as you are facing. The problem is quite frustrating for me. This problem is being faced by me from the last 2 months. Even there are not much software installed on my system. Also my computer is protected from the virus as i use licensed version of antivirus. How will i able to sole this problem? Can you suggest any solutions?

The problem you are facing seems to be from your operating system. I think that your system is getting freezed, because the Os might be corrupted or it must not be properly installed. So i will advice you to buy a fresh copy of windows 7 or download it from the internet and reinstall the OS. After doing this see that your problem is fixed or not.