Friends, I have put new configuration to my computer which is as follows:
    • Motherboard of Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 Motherboard
    • 8GB RAM of Corsair 1333
    • 1TB HDD from SATA WD
    • DVD Rom Drive, SATA Blu-ray
    • DVD RW Drive from SATA
    • nVidia GeForce GT 240
    • 750W Corsair Power Supply

I installed the operating system Windows 7 successfully. After the installation I am facing a lot of difficulty to keep it up. Sometimes I can see there is BSOD which is irrecoverable and therefore I have to reinstall it again. System freezes after in-between the use. I am stuck at this place and not able to resolve this issue. Please help.

Re: Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 and Windows 7 64-bit issues

Your BIOS may be outdated and that may be causing such issues. You can try to update your BIOS with the latest version. I am saying this because I did this when I was facing the same problem. I tried every possible solution to get it solved but that was useless and finally updating to BIOS gets the issue resolved. I hope this will solve the issue for you also. Good Luck !!!

I am agree with the Algonkin that updating the BIOS may solve the problem for you. but you have to do it in BIOS mode. If you dont know that how to do that then you can read your user manual for the motherboard and I am sure that you will find the complete the instruction for that.

You should try the memory stick in some different combos. This may help you. First of all try with a single stick of 2 GB and do the installation. and after that add another 3 GB. Try to test on your memory. Is definitely seem to be a memory issue. This is the most possible reason behind this. If this does not help you then you can go for other possible solutions for this.

You may have a bad hard drive or there may be some bad sectors in your hard drive which may be causing the issue for you. If you are able to correct those bad sectors then it will solve your issue. You can run chkdsk to find those sectors. This is the best way to check hard drive for bad sectors and accordingly you can correct them.

I tried many things to solve the issue when I was getting the similar problem. And here is what I did to get the problem resolved. I used the "Load Optimized Settings" which is there in the BIOS. I found that by default it has enabled the CPU and the RAM in Turbo mode. I simply disabled the Turbo mode and found that the things are working for me. You should also check for this in BIOS settings.

Hey it was the problem with the BIOS. First of all I reset the BIOS to its default settings but it was not helping me. Then finally I updated the BIOS with the latest BIOS update available on internet. After doing this I rebooted the system and it lets the issue gone. If anyone else facing the similar issue then you can also do this. This is really a great solution.