Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Audio Driver not installing after bios update

Operating Systems

Old 07-10-2010

Audio Driver not installing after bios update

I have DX58SO motherboard with window 7 operating system and I have just updated my bios to 0039 then I installed all the drivers. But when I try to play any of the audio file it is unable to I cannot any audio. I also have installed the driver for the same. But not work what should I do for that if anyone having any suggestion then please reply me.

Old 07-10-2010

Re: Audio Driver not installing after bios update

If you have done fresh installing then I suggest you to do the fresh installation of the drivers and also check in your BIOS that audio is enable or not if it is disable then make it enable. When you install the drivers check that installation is not missing any file. I hope this information may help you to overcome this issue.
Old 07-10-2010

When you install any devices into your personal computer then the audio device icon is appears on the notification area. If it not there then you can go and check it in device manager. In device manage. Looks for your audio device click on it, if you see a red exclamation in front of the device then it indicates that device is not been install. If there is yellow mark then this indicates that your Windows is using a generic driver for your audio device instead of the device-specific driver.
Old 07-10-2010

I had the same problem as you are facing then some of friend told me to do the reinstalling of Operating System. As you have written that you have windows 7 operating system it sometimes not support to your audio device. Or maybe your audio device does not have the proper driver for the new operating system.
Old 07-10-2010

I think you should go to your motherboards downloads and look for latest audio drivers. Decompress the file you have downloaded in this way you will be able to run the setup.exe, then go to the BIOS and enable the built-in audio. And install that driver and when you play any audio make sure your speakers are connected.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , ,