Thread: Windows XP Loading Screen Stuck...

Exclamation Windows XP Loading Screen Stuck...

Hello All, My windows xp service pack2 getting stuck on Loading screen..at first i checked msconfig(through safe mode) and checked whether anything is disabled...but i found all are enabled...so no fault in msconfig,later i used Windows Repair and then system recoverd...,after 2 days again this problem came...then again i used windows repair...like this only in the month of september i used repair more than 20 times

i havent installed any hardware or software before all this happened...then what must be the solution for this??please help me....this problem is very frequent....so please tell me the perfect solution for this please....

NOTE:-

PLEASE DONT ADVICE ME TO REINSTALL XP,BECAUSE I GOT VERY IMPORTANT STUFF IN MY PC RIGHT NOW SO PLEASE TELL ME THE PERMANENT SOLUTION FOR THIS.....

Re: Windows XP Loading Screen Stuck...

I think that there is some sort of failure either with your hard drive or with your operating system. You have mentioned that you do not want to reinstall windows XP. Since you have some important stuffs on it. But if you can login to the system using the safe mode you can backup all your important stuffs or data and then simply reinstall XP. But before that turn your system off for 10 - 15 minutes and then open the cabinet and reconnect the cable connecting the hard drive and check whether the problem is fixed.

question Re: Windows XP Loading Screen Stuck...

hey thnx for ur reply... and thnx for giving solution too,but my question is "OS IS S/W AND HOW THERE CAN BE CONNECTION WITH SOME FAILURE OF HARDWARE DEVICE THAT WHICH IS NOT MAKING SYSTEM TO BOOT??"

AND ALSO PLEASE TELL ME HOW I CAN ACCESS BROD BRAND INTERNET IN SAFE MODE.....