Thread: Need to Boost Volume..?

Need to Boost Volume..?

I have Realtek on-board sounds v6.0.1.5672. This came with Intel DX58SO motherboard. My computer is running under Windows 7 Ultimate. I am very happy with the system but the only problem is that I am getting very low volume. I like to listen music on high volume but this issue not letting me to enjoy the music. I heard that there is some software available which can increase the volume of the speakers. Or is there any other way to increase the volume for of the system?

Dr. V Guest

Re: Need to Boost Volume..?

I think that you should get the better speaker if you want to get better sound. You can also get a good sound card to increase the volume of the system. This will definitely increase the volume to a great extend because sound card will give you more output then the volume onboard. Don't wonder to get solution for this, simply get a good sound card. I also have sound card in the system which gives me a great sound.

You can see a speaker icon on the bottom right of the screen. Just double click on that and this will open a small window called the master volume which has many slider to adjust the sound. From here you can set the volume property according to your need. Try to adjust that if you find that you are getting the right quality then you can exit the control. You can also put all the slider at the top but it may also cause some problem.

You can do any one of the following to increase the volume
    • There is sound blaster daniel's drivers for realtek, you can install that on your computer and this may help yo to boost the volume of your system.
    • You can also install the srs audio sandbox. This will also increase the volume.
    • If you increase the level of the volume on the volume control as suggested earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse View Post
    You can do any one of the following to increase the volume
    • There is sound blaster daniel's drivers for realtek, you can install that on your computer and this may help yo to boost the volume of your system.
    • You can also install the srs audio sandbox. This will also increase the volume.
    I am not agree with the post because as far as I know that srs audio sandbox does not boost the volume of the system. It just uses the loudness equalization. Can you tell any other suggestion for this issue?

I was .also searching for the solution to the same issue. I got the solution when I ran the line up to my stereo AUX. This boosted the volume through the stereo. If you are not restoring the external amps, alternate sound cards and other cheats then you can only hope to run a sound manager in the background and you will get a very soft volume.

There may be problem with the Audio driver of the system. You need to reinstall the drivers for audio. First of all uninstall the driver from the system and once you have uninstalled it successfully then restart the computer. When your computer starts again it will install the appropriate driver on the system automatically. If you are having the issue after doing this then you can download the latest driver from internet and install that.