Thread: Windows xp genuine by disabling counterfiet logo

Windows xp genuine by disabling counterfiet logo

Hello, I need help how make winxp genuine by disabling counterfiet logo

shekhar_amrutwar Guest

re: Windows xp genuine by disabling counterfiet logo

hi.
    Below is the link for remove the windows geniune advantage tool this will resolve your issue.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 30-09-2010 at 11:51 PM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.

Thanks logo is removed, is there any to make windxp as genuine so i can download other ads-on

shekhar_amrutwar Guest

Ya. you can make your windows xp to geniune windows xp but for that you should have the windows geniune key. to change the existing i have attached the file with pass:- password with the help of this file you can change the cd key.

what is password and How i can get genuine key

shekhar_amrutwar Guest

password:- password & sorry i can't share the geniune key. you need to find from friends.

Thank you very much for the help? what are cons of sharing key?

shekhar_amrutwar Guest

I have geniune key but it is for limited users sorry........
    Ask your friends if any one has it.

Ok I understand. I have the key which were probably cracked but now is blocked by Microsoft. I want to install IE8 & media player which i can't as my os is not genuine. Once again thanks for your help

Basically when you install a pirated operating system in your computer your cracked Windows downloads updates from internet which verify your serial copy. But there is a update provided by Microsoft for those users who are using pirated copy of Windows. This update will give you a trail period to use the operating system and then later on you can buy the same.

Re: Windows xp genuine by disabling counterfiet logo

hmm thanks

winton Guest

How To Remove Windows Genuine Authentication

Have you updated your copy of Windows and received the "This copy of Windows is not genuine" notification. Have you ever wondered how to get rid of it?

The Windows Genuine Advantage notification checks if you have a genuine copy of Windows registered to that computer. It allows you to update your computer with the Windows updates. If you have installed it, and you do not have a genuine copy of Windows XP installed, then you may notice an icon at the bottom of your window before you Login. It will make you wait three seconds before allowing you to login.

In your tray, you will also notice a WGA icon telling you that you may be a victim of software counterfeiting.
    Here's how to get rid of it.

The Long Way:
    The longer way is to restart your computer and go into Safe Mode. If you do not know how to boot into safe mode, view our tutorial. Once in safe mode, non-essential programs will not run, including WgaTray.exe (the Windows Genuine Advantage program). Once in Safe Mode go to C:\Windows\System32\ and locate and delete WgaTray.exe

Cheat notes forsavy users:
    Restart your computer and boot into safe mode (press F8 while you restart your computer)
    In Safe mode browse to C:\Windows\System32\
    Search for WgaTray.exe and Delete it.
    Reboot your computer and you are done.

The Quick but more difficult way (requires speed):
    If you do not want to restart your computer and get into Safe Mode, you can do it in the following way. This requires a bit of speed with both the mouse and keyboard because every time you close the WgaTray.exe process, it will restart itself in less than a second.
    Go to C:\Windows\System32\ and locate WgaTray.exe and highlight it. Trying to delete this right now will not work since WgaTray.exe is currently running. Next press ctrl+alt+del and select the process tab. Find WgaTray.exe in the list. To make it easier to find it, you can sort the list in alphabetical order by clicking the Process title at the top. Highlight WgaTray.exe.

Here's where your speed comes in. You have to end the WgaTray.exe process and then quickly go to the other window and delete WgaTray.exe.
    Tip: Press end process then enter, then alt+tab, then delete, then enter. This is the sequence you should go through.
    Note: If you do not delete WgaTray.exe before the program restarts itself, you will not be able to delete it. You will have to try again.
    In both cases, continue with the following steps.
    Next go to C:\Windows\System32\dllcache\ and delete WgaTray.exe here also.

Next you have to modify your registry.
    Press the Start Button > Run and type regedit and then press enter.
    Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify and delete the WGALOGON folder.
    That's all you have to do, now you are WGA free. Just make sure you don't automatically install the WGA update again. Restart your computer to see if you did it correctly. The WGA logo should not appear on your login screen.

DISCLAIMER: We do not condone having pirated copies of Windows on your computer. You should have one CAL per computer. This is for educational purposes only.

I tested works 100%
    Last edited by winton; 02-10-2010 at 05:18 AM.

Hey thanks for providing such a information as i was looking for the same from last week when i started getting the message with update of the Windows XP. I have disabled the Windows Genuine Advantage but nothing worked for me. I have gone through the information provided by you and tried same and it worked for me.