Thread: ASUS XONAR Unified Drivers 1.11 and ASIO 1.0 patch

ASUS XONAR Unified Drivers 1.11 and ASIO 1.0 patch

As it is mentioned in the title that I am looking for the Asus xonar unified drivers, I have tried to search for these drivers but all my search goes in vain because I am not able to find the drivers for the same. So I need help from your side for find these ASUS XONAR Unified Drivers. If possible provide me a link for downloading the drivers for my system. I will be waiting for the related reply.

Re: ASUS XONAR Unified Drivers 1.11 and ASIO 1.0 patch

You can download the drivers from the official site of your system. From the high-profile Into independent sound card market so far, Asustek 's independent sound card products been dozens of models of , recently, ASUS the sound announced a new version of Windows 7 system, driver , version 7.12.8.1777, supports all PCI and PCI- E interface model , both the official version.

Enable AEC select the “next time Do not remind me "option, next time re- open will this message. To resolve UI the warning message in the windows 7 under Vista word problems. Fixed progress of the installation did not the actual progress of complete the problem. Fixed D2/D2X shortcuts in Power DVD will not play PowerDVD9 format problem (only Xonar D2X). Fixed D2/D2X Mute tooltip by Shortcut Bar covered problem (only Xonar D2X).

ASUS said the card in the design process with particular reference and the interpretation of man and nature, the harmonious relationship between created by national treasure folk instruments, also electromagnetic shielding cast etched the related of the gold-plated totem to achieve the of ancient humanistic spirit and modern cutting-edge technology integration and reunification.