Thread: Master volume control mutes itself

Master volume control mutes itself

When I am listening to music on the computer system, every so often is muted and I have to enter start> programs> accessories> entertainment> volume control and off heard a while longer, and I have to go again to control volume since silencing is triggered again and again I have to disable this selection. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Re: Master volume control mutes itself

I think that this is happening in your computer system because of some viruses, so the first thing you need to do is to use the antivirus software and then scan your system with that. One more thing, do not forget to update your antivirus software. I am sure that this will help you to solve the problem that you are facing. Scan your system and then update me about the same.

The sound cuts itself under any situation watching movies, listening to music on the internet, or video games. When I was over her I look in my volume control and gauge its "wave" is the minimum (without having to touch) so I just go back to the 2 to 5min. Since today, I have the same mute but in my volume control the gauge is at max, I just had to move a bit to gauge the sound is reactive. I reinstall the drivers sound, reboot, reinstall, nothing changes. Following my research of audio software will be involved.

I do not see why the other posts were deleted. Anyway I have the same problem, but everything seems to have resolved itself. I gave it all day and I reinstalled my browser. I still had the problem. The next day everything is back to normal. Now the problem is solved, I do not need the solution for that but need to know why this thing happened to me so that I can resolve that in future.

As I said above u have a similar problem. I think that reinstall your browser would be a good start. Me at least my problem was with popup ads! This was perhaps not related but it happened at the same time. I will board Google Chrome. Regardless of your browser tries reinstalling or installing a newer version, I hope that this will help you to solve the problem that you are having.