Thread: Windows 7 freezes after sleep

Windows 7 freezes after sleep

I am using the windows 7 with the Intel core2 duo processor and it is giving a lot better performance to me, But my system goes on sleep mode than the system freezes. That is when it goes in the sleep mode and i try to boot it with the safe mode than the system instantly freezes. Is there is any problem in my system, do i upgrade it , Please help me i am in a lot of trouble and from last few days i have not started my computer.
    Last edited by Takshil; 24-09-2010 at 10:08 AM.

Re: Windows 7 freezes after sleep

I was also facing the same problem a few days back, and i guess you are also having the same one, what i want to tell you that just don't come out of the sleep mode , try and do the things form there itself and you will be able to have the control on your system again. Better you can try this may be this will help you because i did it and got this way to fix it.

Dr. V Guest

I have gone through your problem and i guess there is some thing wrong with the internal settings of your operating system, just try to repair the system by using the windows repair system which is available in the setup installation of win 7 . Then there is the way that you can remove the sleep mode of your system.

It seems to me that this the problem that can be solved, I will suggest you to use the window 7 utility for solving you problem. This utility is also use to generate reports. For that you have to do the following steps.
    • just Open your command prompt and run as you are the administrator.
    • Then what you have to do is just type the following command in the command prompt

“: powercfg -ENERGY” this will generate the reports.

I was also the same problem because I have tried both the thing 7007 and 7100. When my computer system goes to sleep mode my mouse hangs. For the working of mouse I have to restart my computer system. Well I can suggest you to Hidden Windows 7 Tool Troubleshoots Sleep Mode Problems