Thread: Windows 7-Compatible Antivirus/Malware removal list

Windows 7-Compatible Antivirus/Malware removal list

I have recently purchased an brand new desktop computer with all the latest configuration. I am using the windows 7 operating system, and Intel core 2 duo as its processor. The thing that is worrying me the most is that there no antivirus installed in my system and i want to know which is the best in this business and which one will serve me the best depending on my configuration. Initially i tried with the NORTON but the results were not satisfying , And once the virus attacked my system it use to restart again and again. So due to it I have to hard reset my system. The thing is that I don't want harm my system so i need the best Antivirus and malware remover.

re: Windows 7-Compatible Antivirus/Malware removal list

This is nothing like any kind of of problem for you system it is just the worry of yours towards the system , and it is good that you are taking care of your system. As mentioned by you that you need the best antivirus for the system, What you do is go with e set. E set is the new and latest one in this business , E set has good resistance against the virus it scans the whole system in few minutes. It is also the one which doesn't allow the virus to enter in the system.

I have gone through your problem, and then it is good that you are concern about your system. I will suggest you to use the Avast antivirus which is one of the most used and dependable antivirus. Avast antivirus is the antivirus is the antivirus developed by the Avast. Avast is based on central scanning engine, It is also called the Antivirus which is kernel based on certified antivirus engine. It has the Anti spyware capabilities and the anti rootkit capabilities.

It seems to me that you are keen to know about anti viruses and i will help you in knowing that which one will help you to keep viruses away from your system. Then i will refer yo to use the Kaspersky antivirus it is also one of the best in the internet , It includes the protection , detection and removal of viruses. It also has the instant security updates with the help of the Kaspersky Security Network service.