Thread: Windows 7 installation problem due to daemon tool lite

Windows 7 installation problem due to daemon tool lite

I have the windows 7 install in my computer from the past 2 week and I have install the hotfix which makes the windows to install the winhlp32.exe which was install properly. After that I install the Daemon Tool Lite which was install and then a message came out was restart your computer and as per the message instruction I restart my computer for the proper installation of the software then I found that I was taken to the safe mode of the windows so I just tried the recovery option and restore it to the yesterday but when I try to install the windows back was not able to do that installation. So now I am looking for some recovering installation which might repair my corrupted registry and install the windows 7 again in my computer in the proper manner.

Re: Windows 7 installation problem due to daemon tool lite

If you have done recovery on your computer then you are able to get the windows start again but the problem is you have some error of registry and just because of that not able to get the installation of the Windows 7 done again on your computer. Then you must try to edit your computer registry and not doing the windows booting again and the problem is due to incorrect installation to Daemon Tool Lite. So just uninstall the completely from your system registry file.

I was having the same problem in my computer installed with the Windows 7 in it. Even I have install the Daemon Tool Lite on my computer after which this issue was started. Si I just type the Regedit on the Run command and start the editing in my registry and then uninstalled all the files from the software folder of the Daemon Tool and remove or turn off the SPTD.sys file in the registry. So you just tries it on your computer then you might get solve with your problem.

My brother brought a new computer with windows 7 and install the Daemon Tool Lite and it started to give the error with machine of rebooting the windows again and after he wad also not able to install the windows 7 back on his computer and but after the recovery of the system he is able to work on the PC but the error still appears. So I want the guidance that which other software my brother can use instead of Daemon Tool and how to uninstall this software and reinstall the windows 7.

It seems you have the problem with the Daemon Tool software but this software is compatible with the Windows 7. But if you have downloaded any corrupted or infected software then it also crashes your operating system of your computer. So uninstall the software from the Add or Remove program in control panel if possible or remove completely from the registry and try to install the PowerIso software in your computer and check that still the same error of registry is shown the format your computer.

If you are not able to install the windows 7 then make sure that your burn the windows 7 in iso format using the nero burner if it doesn’t work then you can also go for the burning of the windows 7 on the USB Flash Memory. You should make sure that you must be having the 4 GB memory stick on which you have to burn the iso image file of windows 7 and then just change the booting from DVD drive to USB drive from the setting of BIOS.

Dr. V Guest

If your are trying to install the Windows 7 in your computer from the USB drive by making the Virtual drive on your computer and then mount it with the WinMount version 3.2.0120.Then take USB drive to get the booting of the Windows 7 properly on the Virtual drive. This also the another way of getting the installation of Windows 7 successfully done on your computer.

If you find the installation of Windows 7 from the booting of the USB drive confusing then you can get to the other method of downloading the WinRar 3.80 and then just extract it to a folder. You have to also ensure that you make the WinRar as the default program to open the ISO files and then select the ISO file and run the installation of Windows 7 done on your computer.
    Last edited by Enriqueta; 25-09-2010 at 11:54 PM.