Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 19-09-2010

Personas not changing on mouseover

Friend, I have upgraded to Firefox 3.6 and all the functions were working fine. Personas were also previewing fine on mouseover. After I closed the Firefox window and performed some other task when I came back to Firefox, I found that personas have stopped working. Do you have any idea to solve this issue? I am waiting for your reply, please reply as early as possible.
Old 19-09-2010

Re: Personas not changing on mouseover

There may be problem with your cache. You should clear the cache memory. You can go to the following link, Go to Tools > Options > Advance > Network. There you will see the clear now button. Click that button and it will clear the cache memory. After this try to check Personas and I am sure that this will solve the issue.
Old 19-09-2010

Yes you can try the above post and if it does not solve the problem then you can try this. If you want want your Personas to work on mouseover then you should enable the javascript. Personas needs Javascripts to be enabled to make mouse over take effect. you can follow the following path to make it enable. Go to Tools > Options > Content.
Old 19-09-2010

Hey guys, I have just found the solution for the issue. I have fixed my problem with this. First of all Exit the Firefox and go to your profile folder. Delete prefs.js file from there. after that close that window and restart the Firefox again and this time you will find personas on mouse-over. Sometimes you need to reapply the setting.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,