Thread: DVD region change gives -70001 error

DVD region change gives -70001 error

I am trying to change DVD region-change but let me tell you that it is giving the error with the same. While i am trying to make change in the DVD region but it gives me the dialog box with the error 70001. I have tried this with the lots of the disc but getting the same error. If any can then help me to resolve the issue with the same. Thank you.

Re: DVD region change gives -70001 error

If i am not wrong then you might be using the Mac operating system and getting the issue. I have gone through the same and let me tell you that this is because your DVD player requires to run with the latest driver. just install the latest driver for the DVD player and see whether the issue got resolved or not.

You launch VLC, you make an "apple (command) s' (File> Open disk), you select your DVD. If you're happy with, then you can change the default behavior for failing to launch every time (System Preferences> CDs and DVDs> Upon inserting a DVD video, open> VLC). So try this out and see whether it is working for you or not.

In answering very simply you throw the software MacTheRipper with the DVD you will "transform", it will make you a file with a folder AUDIO_TS and other Video_TS after you throw popcorn, you click on file Video_TS and save.
    The software MacTheRipper you can "break" codes areas and after it you just burn the files to be able to watch your DVD

If nothing is working for you and you are still looking for something to work with the issue then i will advise you to contact the apple regarding the issue which you are going through. So if you can then try this out and see whether the Apple team is able to help you out with the issue or not. Also let me know if solution working for you.