Thread: Windows 7 HP tx2z drivers?

Windows 7 HP tx2z drivers?

I installed windows 7 on top of my tx2z and the whole thing is functioning nice correct at the present apart from multi-touch. Below my Device Manager my monitor says "Generic PnP Monitor" and as well I have one unidentified device. Not convinced what that is. It might be the buttons on the monitor. Can anybody assist me shape out how to get the multi-touch to work in windows 7? Also, if anybody was uncertain to install windows 7 it's in fact an attractive steady let go and pretty cool. Now if I could just get this multi-touch to work.

Re: Windows 7 HP tx2z drivers?

I want to just pass little bit of extra information regarding this. Generic PnP Monitor is usual, attempt installing the vista drivers on or after Ntrig other than do a labor-intensive install in device manager. You are not obtainable to find Windows 7 drivers wherever to download, it’s an unreleased OS. So I think it will help you a lot.

I am using currently tx2500z and I contain one unrecognized tool too. I have no thought which device so as to be for the reason that all appear to be installed together with the biometric reader (the just device I had to install yourself). Touch and digitizer work well. Here I just want to know that does your touch screen work at all. Post your reply as soon as it is possible for you.

Fine present I am using Windows 7 beta drivers on top of the N-Trig website designed for download. May be value a try, although they do speak that they are designed for the Dell Latitude XT. Comparable touch screen though. You never know if not you attempt I guess. On the other hand, the HP Vista drivers are possible to be more stable. Keep in mind Windows 7 utilize accurately the similar driver model as Vista so they should work presently fine.

Designed for a number of causes I am not able to find the vista driver wherever. If anybody has a straight link to several drivers that would be huge. Also I did not sense comfortable installing the Dell software wrap up on n-trig's website subsequent to reading the discharge note on it. Immediately seem pretty buggy still.

I do not believe that you have to be troubled about installing the dell drivers, it whichever will install work or it will not. And also it is not able to harm to try it. And after that re checks the touch drivers I would put forward looking in the setup folder on your vista partition designed for your ntrig drivers, if you are not able to place it post a print screen & we will attempt to decipher it.

I have tried whatever you have told to me. Actually I have did the same as you said to do and after doing all things, in last I have make sure my camera and I was get shocked because now it is working fine. And then I saw my entire problem get permanent. Actually before it I have tried other solutions also but they are ineffective in my case. I just want thank you one more time.