Thread: Acer c300 restore disk

Acer c300 restore disk

I encompass an Acer C300 that I am not be able to upgrade to SP2. I cannot locate several restore disks for the Acer tablet PC XP, additional than I originate a restore disk for a Dell tablet. This determine to the COA on my Acer activate the Dell restore disk and install it on my Acer. What I be able to do here I need some help related to this.

Re: Acer c300 restore disk

Perhaps, maybe not Dell restore disks comprise and varied in excess of the years (from time to time they are customary Windows discs, sometimes apparatus specific, and sometimes immediately Dell specific activate mechanically on a Dell apparatus).You would encompass to try; my guess is would not although (and remember you are necessitate to install the entire drivers and Acer software yourself afterwards). If your copy of Windows tranquil runs (and is the factory installed one) twice make sure for an Acer effectiveness previously on there to generate your own 'return to factory defaults' restore discs.

I have administered to restore the system subsequent to it failed to upgrading to Service Pack 2. Several idea why it determine to not upgrade from SP1. Is there a exceptional SP upgrade for tablet PCs. In addition, how do I give the impression of being for restore software on the system. Is there a extraordinary location or unambiguous name of the file. Make sure the Microsoft hold up or maintain website. When you try and install a Service Pack and it fails it be supposed to leave an install log which you are able to read to get an error code; you are able to then utilize this to try and troubleshoot the tribulations.

Create certain the Start menu and give the impression of being from side to side the pre-installed Acer programs. You have to make a note of if you have wiped the Acer factory installed and are using a vanilla copy of XP Tablet, and then you be supposed to visit the Acer website, download and install the software/drivers for your unambiguous model Tablet. Encompass a Acer Travelmate C300 tablet PC that I not be able to get the recovery CD's from Acer for the reason that they say it is no longer supported.

I have comprised a C300 Travelmate by means of XP Tablet edition Service Pack1 that I not be able to upgrading to Service Pack 2. Each time I try an upgrading, I get half method and then I get fatal error communication and the system reverts to SP1. I encompass extremely limited alternative by means of SP1. The apparatus is becoming unstable. If somebody is willing to make available a restore disk by means of SP2 or be able to tell me how to upgrade from SP1 I would be extremely appreciative. I determine to pay several costs involved in burning and mailing a restore disk for C300.

I have an acer c100 tablet additional than no restore cds. Acer does not present them for the unit subsequent to warrantee finish and I am going to sell the unit and desire the purchaser to encompass recovery possibilities. So what be able to I do. Purchase windows XP and do a fresh install then what regarding the tablet software and proprietary ACER software not on the XP CD. The system is working with OK, is there a method to utilize XP to generate restore disks for the tablet or do I necessitate to position a crashed C100 and purchase the original cd's from that unit and utilize its Certificate of dependability for the install. Several assist determine to be greatly appreciated. By the technique - drive C shows 29 gig by means of no partitions, I consideration Acer used a shadow partition or is this on newer models.

I cannot consider Acer would not sell you those disks. I would call back and create certain regarding this. In addition, you might reach out to a reseller who tranquil has one of these and observe if they be able to assist you out. You cannot purchase the Tablet OS by itself, other than if you do a forums search, there was a recent discussion by means of a work approximately. You tranquil necessitate the key though, which it sounds similar to you might not have moreover.