Thread: Compatability with Windows 7

Compatability with Windows 7

Hello I have some good news for all guys who use die-hard T3. I bought a new computer with windows 7, and download one Palm Desktop version 4.14e and hotssynced and it works like an attraction. I have not tried this kind of thing like application downloader because I am much done with finding Palm OS application for the stalwart PDA. The vital backup is what I am worried with. I am sorry if this news has been already posted. There are very few of peoples of use T3 left. I am sure that I will plan to port to windows mobile some day (with pre and WebOS have not so far sure me) I stay exhausted my feet. My all relevant Data which application smart list to Go. Docs to go version 10. and Passwords Plus all show to run alright as well. Another snag cleared.

Re: Compatability with Windows 7

I was wrong. After making some Hotsycns , it was noticeable that a little in the Hotsync manager will stay breaking, and Smartlist To Go will sync. Deleting and reloading version 4.14e accurate but quickly it will crack once more. I gave up and deleted the v4.14e and dowloded the v.6.2. and it worked out. I have not sycn with Docs to Go ver 10 right off. But window 7 found some fault and robotically applied some pinch and it worked after that. You should go with Palm Desktop v.6.2

Friend A little less often these days because of work stuffs but still I found some time to come here. And have you missed the huge Planetary Calamities several of months before when I and well... look for a Some "quest" thread in the list of Smartphone forum, and also in others in the windows mobile and in HTC forums. And I am happy that you have moved to window 7 and its well. And I am sure that will support to other also.

This software helps you to sycn your Palm with your computer. And ur information will be back up and will simply editable for your computer. You can keep your information and data upto date with the help of this software. When u will make any changes to your calendar contacts or task and memos and when u will sync it , it will automatically added to your Palm or in your computer. Palm Desktop is the desktop personal information manager. HotSync Manager controls synchronization. Both are built-in in a single you can download it from here

I have some other kind of confusion. I am also aware with this technology and was using Palm Desktop. What will happen if I will install V6.2, and suppose I found that it is not compatible with me, is it will be easy to remove it and to revert back to 4.1.4? Exactly question is that will it appear in Add/remove programs list? I am using windows XP service Pack 3

I will say NO. Why u want to choose Palm Desktop v.6.2 for windows XP is trying to sync a Palm Centro. You will utilize Palm Desktop v.4 or will better if you use the OEM CD from your exact device use the package version. The version 4.1.4E is a very general version that relics as the heritage download back at Palm's website. I have seen lots of internet reports of inferior behavior of this version as compared to version bundled in the OEM CD. It will be better leaving it for the day you have no other (and better) choice at your contact.

I have some information about Palm Desktop 6.2. Its version information is that its exact software versions installed: Palm Desktop 6.2.2 and HotSync Manager 7.0.2. And its Integrated Desktop is Single desktop and conduit compatibility via all Palm OS 3.5.x with 5.4.x devices. The Installed tools are "Palm Quick Install". It always allow to use your USB sycn cable to synchronize with outlook 2007 calendar contact and all,