Thread: Windows 7 BLack screen after Ctrl Alt Delete

Windows 7 BLack screen after Ctrl Alt Delete

Here I'm showing you my problem. I'm on windows 7 64 bit. My PC has started rowing at the opening of programs (Mozilla, games, everything and anything). I did a CD install of Windows XP Pro, so I wanted to reinstall it and format my HDD. Excluding severe crash. Today, I choose my CD install of windows 7, I tried to install it but unfortunately, the message I had before is still present. Either the message ctrl + alt + del to restart. I went into the BIOS to properly boot the CD ROM and nothing changes. I await your help because I'm really pretty annoying. I am quite surprised that my HDD is dead although my PC has not yet completed a year.

Re: Windows 7 BLack screen after Ctrl Alt Delete

What was the cause of the crash when installing Windows XP. It crashed during installation or after? When you installed Vista, the installation went well? No error message. There is only this message at boot time "Press Ctrl + Alt + Del to restart" no message file missing or something. If you leave the install DVD in the drive and you boot the machine (without starting the DVD, ie without pressing any key when prompted) is that Vista starts.

During the install of XP, it does not planted but at some point the install told me it was missing a file (I forget the name) and then the install was not to last. I was not still at the facility but also still in formatting the HDD. For Vista, I have not even managed to start the install. The boot is not on the CD so my vista does not even start. I'm a little freaked out there because I can not do anything. When in doubt, I would say that I have no OS installed on my PC. I still have access to my BIOS, the boot is set to CD-Rom first.

As far as i know Your PC is not a desktop brand When you talk about installation DVD, it is indeed the DVD from Microsoft, no recovery DVD. The DVD is not scratched or dirty. Try to start the installation procedure by unplugging all unnecessary devices internal and external (2nd internal HDD, printer, scanner.

If you have several memory cards, trying to run the install with a single card. If it works any better you change the bar for another. That SD has had a problem, it is possible. But that should not stop you from booting the DVD. Moreover if you have a antivirus application installed on your machine then simply try to boot your system in safe mode and then scan your system.

Things seems to be progressed. I grew all disconnected whether internal and external except my main HDD. I also left my RAM sticks. The CD was launched but that Vista asks me to select the driver to install. Looks like he can not find the HDD which is strange because the diode which flashes normally and regularly. So here I am stuck because of the sudden I can not continue the installation, windows 7 does not detect my HDD.