Thread: Graphic Card GeForce 9800 GT Causes Bluescreen Please Help

Graphic Card GeForce 9800 GT Causes Bluescreen Please Help

Graphic Card GeForce Causes Bluescreen Please Help. Just got my new graphics card today, there is a 9800 GT. Now I have but the problem I merrily into indefinite period (such as the computer) get a blue screen, or sometimes even no signal. With my old video card (7600GS) everything works fine ...

System:
    Processor: AMD X2 4200 +
    RAM: 2GB
    Mainboard: Asrock ALiveSATA2-GLAN
    Power supply: be quite! Straight Power 550W
    Operating system: Windows 7 32bit

Please help!

Re: Graphic Card GeForce 9800 GT Causes Bluescreen Please Help

Have you ever seen the version of the video driver you have installed Overclocked system, especially the PEG-timing. NVidia has recently reported fact that 196.25 causes problems with the fan controller so that the video card and the card gets really hot then. It was recommended to switch to the latest drivers. Please test the times. Hope times that the graphics card is not already despite thermal protection.

None of the components overclocked all standard. With my driver is version 196.21, and I find no newer version on nvidia. If possible can anyone provide me with the link which will point o my drivers. Also please tell me whether there is some sort of hardware failure within my screen . Thanks for the replying me.

Sorry, was a mistake in the minor version. 196.75 had errors, 196.21 is the latest. Another idea would be to remove it again once complete, restart Windows so that intends to find the hotel's own driver, then install the 196.21er again, reboot and see if it goes then. If not, I know now not necessarily think what it could be because the NT is enough, wired correctly, it will probably have only the Mother Board is not exactly Burner. But let's face it: the CPU to the graphics card is too much real! Since it would have a 8800GT is also done.

Now have in the Control Panel all had something to do with nvidia drivers uninstalled. then I restarted in Safe mode and windows have run driver sweeper and everything can be deleted. Then booted normally and the latest drivers installed, and the problem persists. This has optimized my systems performance to some extent

Although it is unlikely - you can just combine a slightly older drivers, instead of the 196.21 driver. Is your on board sound drivers up to date. It must have the Blue screen of death do not necessarily do with the video card, just because the old 7600GS makes no trouble. It could also lie on the way chipset who is from VIA and there are others with the newer GeForce cards have problems.