Thread: Windows 7 startup repair error

Windows 7 startup repair error

I am having an issue with the Startup Repairing of the Windows 7 which i have performed many times to work with the issue but let me tell you that every time when i click on OK after the setup complete, It again ask for the repair of the Windows. I have tried repairing several time but no help. So if you can then help me with the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Windows 7 startup repair error

If you are unable to repair the Windows 7 with the CD then i will advise you to install the fresh copy of the Windows 7 with the same CD. I am also having the same issue and to get rid of the same i have performed the clean installation of the Windows 7. So if you want, can perform the installation with the same.

I appreciate quick response of yours regarding the issue of mine but let me tell you that i don want to perform the clean installation of the Windows 7 as there are some important file is left on the desktop of the computer which i don't wanted to loose. That is why looking for the repairing of the Windows 7. Please help me with the same.

It seems that there might be some of the issue with the conflict of the hardware which is causing the issue with the same. I will suggest you to check for all the hardware connected to the system of yours and tighten the connection if you found any loose connection. Now try to boot the Windows and see whether it is working for you or not.

pixelbob Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiann View Post
    I appreciate quick response of yours regarding the issue of mine but let me tell you that i don want to perform the clean installation of the Windows 7 as there are some important file is left on the desktop of the computer which i don't wanted to loose. That is why looking for the repairing of the Windows 7. Please help me with the same.

You may first try repairing the Windows 7 using the disk. And please try if you can log on to Windows 7 in safemode?

I think that this is the issue with the Boot Order of the device which is not booting up the properly due to wrong Booting device. I will advise you to go to the BIOS setting and choose the correct boot order by setting the priority and later on boot the system to check whether you are getting the same issue or not. I hope this will help you.

It can also be possible that the system of yours got corrupted with the Virus which is causing the issue with the File System. The first thing that i will advise you is to boot the system into the safe mode. If the system started into safe mode then install the Antivirus program and run full system scan for infection and see whether it is working for you or not.

johnmichle515 Guest

Hi !

It may be possible that the windows 7 registry is corrupted.There are two other reason may be behind it like::
    * A System file is missing or damaged.
    * A device driver file is missing or damaged.

Thanks

To perform the Start-repair for the Windows 7 you have to go through the below given information and see whether you have performed the same or not.

• Insert a bootable Disk and boot to System Recovery Options screen
    • Select the Startup Repair option
    • Startup Repair will now scan your computer to attempt to find and fix any startup problems
    • If problems cannot be found, then click on Next
    • Click on the Restart button to return to the Windows 7 logon screen
    • Edit/Delete Message