Thread: Making slipstreamed Windows 7 AIO multi-language with updates

Making slipstreamed Windows 7 AIO multi-language with updates

I am struggling to create an ISO that will contain window 7 including both the version 64 bit and 34 bit. Not only that it must also contain latest updates and also languages using DISM. The problem is that I have to do this for every version. The thing I want to know is that why it should contain for all the version and the other thing I want to know is that, is it possible to do this using vLite.

Re: Making slipstreamed Windows 7 AIO multi-language with updates

I have written a script for doing this and I will suggest you to do the same. You must keep in mind that it purpose should be pre-activate the windows 7 install DVD. It can be grown to for installing driver, updating the setup and also customizing the background. If you have any other issue then let me know. I will try an attempt to resolve that issue.

Besides vLite you need the Windows Automated Installation Kit (WAIK) - during installation vLite has a free download at Microsoft can point to. After you have installed WAIK also correctly, you must manually set the file copy wimgapi.dll "from the directory" \ Program Files \ Windows AIK \ Tools \ x86 "in the root directory of vLite - a known bug with the current version of vLite.

The settings of vLite, we have available for downloading in the INI file together, you just copy the directory "\ Program Files \ vLite \ presets". Select vLite from the downloaded ISO image of Windows 7 in and load it with a click on "Preferences" in the upper pane, our tested Schrumpfkur. After reducing the feature size on a netbook-friendly size of less than 2 gigabytes is transfer, the image on a USB stick with sufficient capacity. Thus the operating system from the removable memory starts; you must copy all files from the resulting ISO file to the stick.

I am new to this forum and reading your post I realized many things and I followed to the letter, but in all cases I have the same problem: but wonder what all the cases, the first thing I did was use the vLite v1.2 with Windows 7 AIK for me within the error of the previous image, a few days after I actually go through the Redi and 7customizar and AIK Windows 7 and I get the same message of the image, and customizer vLite tells me that the answer file.

But what is the surprise that I have: The serial number that I have legally purchased original bone is not a pirate, is a serial number of a volume contract MAK but I just type out that message, try another KMS license that is kind and the same message. I have seen serial number here so I hope not violate any law. Lower this number would be the Internet, which is not legal, 22TKD-F8XX6-YG69F-9M66D-PMJBM and what was my surprise that if you pull if it worked both with and with the 7Customizer vLite.

The AIK vLite v1.2 with vLite Windows 7 and asked me to install the AIK even though he had already installed and copied the. Dll to the folder of vLite AIK does not view some files that are required to use the 7Customizer, but if I install the Windows AIK 7 if you have them and if I can use the 7Customizer. Well I hope I can help with this because I have several days with this problem.