Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 14-09-2010

Panasonic CF-19 Windows 7 install

I am having the Panasonic CF-19 in which I have tried to upgrade it to Windows 7 but it has the problem that it was not properly install and anyhow I install it then it was that some of the drivers were not working properly as they use to work properly when I was using Windows XP . So , I want to know that what is the proper way of installing the Windows 7 and should I install the 64 bit version of Windows 7 and which drivers will support my new upgraded windows.
Old 14-09-2010

Re: Panasonic CF-19 Windows 7 install

You just need to follow the basic installation process to install the Windows 7 in your laptop. It is the basic way in which you install any other windows or its drivers . You just have to check for the driver directories such as reg and the bat file in your system after installing the driver to run them properly. You just need to reboot the computer after you run one single file. And you can only install the 32 version of Windows 7 as your laptop is having the Core Duos that do not support the 64 bit version windows 7 .
Old 14-09-2010

I have install the Windows 7 on my Panasonic CF-18 model which is different from your serious laptop but may be my suggestion would help you out . As I was running windows vista on my computer and now upgraded it to windows 7. I have done the correct installation of the Intel 915 GM video driver, Sigma Tel audio, Intel Wi-Fi and Wacom drivers . I have install all the program and drivers even not having the issue with the USB serial adapter. These were the driver which I install with my windows 7 and it help me out so even you just try out this driver hope so it would help you too.
Old 14-09-2010

My uncle was having the same laptop at his work place and want to upgrade his laptop to windows 7 . He install it on his computer but was having the problem with his VGA driver and no sound and no Wi-Fi function working. He then install the SigmaTel audio driver and for sound he install Intel 2915 wifi driver and at last he basically updated his Windows 7. After that he was able to use all the functionality in proper manner. So it is also a good solution to install the windows 7 and its drivers.
Old 14-09-2010

In order to install windows 7 in your computer you have to format your disk and ensure that your computer can boot from the DVD drive. The windows 7 DVD is booted automatically if it is place in the DVD drive and the set up program runs automatically. The installation process takes around 15 to 30 minutes that depends on the speed of your computer. So just get the clean Windows 7 DVD in your computer not to use the pirated DVD as it is having most of its file corrupted so just go for the original windows it will not provide you any error.
Old 14-09-2010

As you want to install the Window 7 in your computer then you have to first check that your BIOS is set to boot from the DVD drive otherwise it will not detect the windows 7 DVD. On installation of the windows is the easy way to install the windows you have to just follow the steps in the proper manner . After the installation is done you have to put the motherboard CD and install the drivers from it. At last just update your windows from the official website of windows and restart your computer you will find it is now working in the proper manner and then just check out the driver from the device manager.
Old 17-09-2010

You can install the windows 7 by using the external hard disk. It is the fast process you have to copy the windows 7 iso file on it and then start the installation from the hard disk. If you have the windows xp then you need to have the disk management from the control panel then select the administrative tool and then select the computer management and at last there is disk management then you will see the external hard drive at the right. You just have to mark it to active it and then start your installation process of windows 7

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , ,