Thread: This copy of Windows 7 is not genuine Error Code 8004F807

This copy of Windows 7 is not genuine Error Code 8004F807

I have been using a Hello, for some time I have the following message that appears at the bottom right below the number of trial (7100): This copy of Windows is not genuine, but this copy comes directly from the site I downloaded from windows or the RC. I feel that this message prevents me from making updates, how

Re: This copy of Windows 7 is not genuine Error Code 8004F807

Go to this site . At the bottom of the page, you click on your version, you get back your Windows Live ID and you should have a serial number. Once that is done you go to Start => Right click Computer => Properties. And finally the bottom you click on "Change product key" and you follow the instructions. There.

Thank you for your help, but I can not find the button and it says change the product key. Can anyone tell me whether this is a temporary problem or some other issue i have a genuine copy of windows 7 then also why i am getting this error. Please tell me what is the reason behind this problem and how can i fix this without purchasing it again.

Hello, I have the same problem with window 7, it says that my version is not authentic gold was offered the eeepc at Christmas and I looked everywhere but in vain. I do not know what to do!. Please tell me whether i is possible to get rid of this problem. I do not know what to do I tried everything, register on the Microsoft website but I have not had any new code, make a copy iso cd install, but it does not hesitate brief back to where I bought it!

Install the hotfix KB951072 Windows may be later (if you have 7), because it is the fault of Windows only, I had the same thing. Just install the original Windows: P critical errors (blue screen) is nothing more than sitting in the register of viruses. Of course, this is not my words that the computer on a daily basis dealing with these things, as if someone had any doubts

Although the copy of Windows 7 or Vista is completely legal and genuine, it is possible that after an update, a notice says "This copy of Windows is not genuine." In most cases, however, Windows is activated.

Validate Windows:
    • Validate Windows on the site Genuine Microsoft Software.
    • Click OK Windows (the installation of the WGA ActiveX is necessary in Internet Explorer and Firefox Plugin WGA)