Thread: Strange crash on the Z1190

Strange crash on the Z1190

I had a strange subject by means of my fresh Z Series nowadays. I was not residence at that time and my friend was using the computer to observe some videos online. As of what he told me the screen abruptly went black and he heard a steady noise pending from the laptop (almost certainly the fan). He called me and I confirmed first the power was motionless on (green light) and after that no SDD activity was present and next is she unplugged the power cord but the graphics setting remained on speed (auto on) after that the laptop did not react to the keyboard in last Ctrl+Alt+Del didn't do anything so lastly I told him to might shut down the laptop. When I turned on PC then there seemed to be no mistakes in the logs as of that time, no viruses or other security risks were bringing into being. I don’t have any idea that what to do regarding this. So please tell me any suggestion regarding this.

Re: Strange crash on the Z1190

Yes, I have had accurately with the intention of collide, and the sound was not as of the fan, it was the sound DMA incessantly repeating the previous data block that it had been sent. I have not yet had the possibility to cut off this since it happened previous to I installed the Windows debuggers and O.S. secret code on this machine, but they are there now. The next time I see this crash, I will identify whether it is the Intel wireless drivers or the nVidia GT 330m drivers, which are the two main perpetrator. It is not a H/W problem, based on my exploration thus far.

I have read the post which is given by one of the user. I have also had this correct collide previous to. Actually it is without doubt a very common problem. But I think it will not going to happen again. Actually at that time I have lost some of my work under that process. So you just don’t worry so much I hope it will fix your issue.

I did not perceive noise the sound for myself, I was only relying on my friend's portrayal actually It is good to listen that I am not the only single by way of that subject and it is absolutely high-quality to hear that it is not a HW trouble. What tools are you with to examine this matter? I am not very recognizable with Windows debugging, but maybe I can try doing some tracking down on my own.

Dr. V Guest

This is for the majority of the people which is very useful help. Download the Windows WDK, burn a CD-ROM, then install the debuggers from that disk. After that, download the secret code which is applicable to 64-bit Windows 7, and you should be in business. It is quite useful for chasing down harms like this one. If you cannot discover the difficulty at first, then turn on O.S. debugging, and you will have still more aspect to work with.

Actually I want to know here little bit more about the MJFlash. Currently my laptop just did this. I just want to tell you here is that some days back I was playing poker on online. At that time the screen went black as some user have tell like he first turn it on and a steady clicking noise from the speakers. At that time I was bit freaked then I have restart my PC like you. I am using F series so is this really matters.

Actually when same thing was happen to me I have not clicked on the speakers but the fan did go crazy. I think it his happen because of the overheated or something else. This issue is related to the nvidia drivers, which I think it could make sense. I want to know that did anyone also face like in the stamina mode. In my one it is on the speed.