Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to Load Windows 7 on a Panasonic CF-30 MK1 Model

Operating Systems

Old 11-09-2010

How to Load Windows 7 on a Panasonic CF-30 MK1 Model

My brother gifted me a new laptop of Panasonic CF-30 MK1 which came install with the window vista home premium. I used it for 6 month but now I want to upgrade it to windows 7 but I am the new user i don't know much about installing the windows in computer.So, I need the proper solution to get the solution get the installation done in my computer.

Old 11-09-2010

Re: How to Load Windows 7 on a Panasonic CF-30 MK1 Model

You have to flash the BIOS to Vista and then go to the BIOS and disable the GPS it. If you are not doing this then now only you will see that mouse cursor will jump cursor .If this happen then exit the installation then just reboot going into the bios and disable it. When you will disable it then you can get the loading of the windows 7 .You should also note that GPS Register driver must be installed with the GPS disabled in the BIOS.
Old 11-09-2010

If you want to install the Windows 7 in your computer then you have to put the DVD in dvd drive and press f8 button on the computer. It will give you the option of booting the dvd then just select the option boot from the CD not from the hardisk as always the secondary drive on the system.So you just need to put the dvd and go in the booting mode.
Old 11-09-2010

I will suggest that in each computer the set up button is always not the same it can be f2 or f8 button in most of the computer. You can get the solution from the windows 7 installation just go to the google and type over there step by step installation of windows 7 . It will show you the proper sequence of installing the windows 7. It is also one of the easy way to learn installation of windows.
Old 11-09-2010

You can also load Windows 7 through USB drive. You can use the USB Flash Drive having atleast minimum 4GB to install Windows 7. Now you have to plug in the USB in your computer then save the files in the safe location of the computer .Then open your command prompt in run as administrator. mode then type cmd and press ctrl+shift+enter. Then you will get in the set up mode to install your windows 7 in your computer.
Old 12-09-2010

You can also load Windows 7 through USB drive. You can use the USB Flash Drive atleast minimum 4GB to install Windows 7. Now you have to plug in the USB in your computer then save the files in the safe location of the computer .Then open your command prompt in run as administrator. mode then type cmd and press ctrl+shift+enter. Then you will get in the set up mode to install your windows 7 in your computer.
Old 14-09-2010

The windows 7 can be install in the beta tester as been released a few month back. It is present in two version like the first one is x86 which is 2.72 GB in ISO form and the second version is x64 which is about 3.2 GB in size. The installation of windows 7 is same like the process of windows vista which get complete about 20 minutes in the low end Virtual hardware which indeed gives the better performance than the windows vista. You have to insert your windows 7 DVD and install it in the proper manner following the instruction given by it during installation.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,